End of week 4

fatbusterforever

I was really thrilled when I went to get weighed today and found I'd lost another 5 lbs! :)

A contributory factor to speeding up the weight loss for this week, I believed was related to a great deal of physical activity in the garden every day this week, chopping down hedges, pulling out the stumps, digging here and there.. and today knocking down a wall, and picking up rubbles to take to the tip in the car, thus after a hard week of being on the go, am still feeling stiff and achy! The garden is by no means finished yet as got some fences to be erected in due course. Roll on to next week weigh in.

Hope everyone else is doing well?

Well done! That is great news.. The time will fly by and you will be at goal before you know it! x

Well done on the 5lbs, that's a great result!

I agree with you about the exercise. This week I went to the gym twice and did a lot more walking as I was off work on holiday and lost a lovely big 6lbs. I'm sure the more you exercise with this the more you will lose and also help you to tone up.

Good for you, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your lovely comments folks! Weigh in end of week 5 tomorrow (have had a sneaky preview and lost another 5 lbs today yay!) ;)

hi its lovely to see every one with these great weight losses, well done
fatbuster forever

Thats great!!! Bet your garden looks fab too!
Emma x

Well done Liz x

Well done Liz! Fantastic results

End of week 6

Thanks for your encouragement folks. At the end of week 6, lost 3 lbs today bringing my total to 2 stones 3lbs loss to date. :)

Back