End of week 6 - what do i know...

Wales

Silver Member
I can't quite believe that I am at the end of week 6. When I made a chart to go on the fridge to tick off the days I never thought I would get to day 14 never mind 42. And now day 84 is almost round the corner, well round the corner and down the road.

I am thrilled to bits with my loss, I couldn't have asked for anymore. I feel great and can notice many changes both physical and mental!

Whilst it hasn't always been that easy it hasn't been half as difficult as I thought it might be. I don't think it would have been as easy if my OH hadn't decided to join me on CD at the end of my second week. This has meant that for the last 4 weeks the fridge has been empty, I haven't had to do any food shopping and we have been able to motivate and spur each other on. I salute all of you who are around food daily, shop for food, work with or prepare food. I know it would have been much harder if I had been in that position.

The next few weeks will be tricky - OH onto SS+ so there will be food in the house again plus we are going to a wedding on Saturday and I am planning on having a SS+ day - so am nervous about that and then getting back 100% onto SS. But I am totally committed to getting to the end of 12 weeks and then evaluating where I go from there.

For anyone just starting out CD is so worth sticking with. And this website is brilliant for support, motivation and advice - so thanks for helping me get this far! :D

Hey hon
You are doing so well...... I bet you do feel so good and can notice such a big change.. It really is a massive achievement doing the cd diet so many people just couldnt do it..
You are doing fab.......... Keep smiling hon and you should be so proud of yourself.. heres to the next 42 days and great losses ahead xxx

Thanks Wales. It is my first day today and people like you make me believe I can do it.
An inspired thanks xxx

wales I am on day 50 today and also can't believe where that time went!!
It's amazing isn't it??

A gift I would give any 'wanna be a cd'er' would to be able to see how fast the days really go, I am sure so many people are put off by the daunting days ahead when in reallity, they fly past and we don't even notice!!

x

What a lovely message hun!
Its nice to hear so many people motivated about losing weight!
Wonderful post!
xxxxx

Thanks for your comments ladies - we are all superb slimmers!!!

Thanx for sharing your experiences of Cambridge. Such a motivating thread . Good luck staying with the diet when the fridge is full (though I'm sure you'll be fine by the look of things):D xx

OMG just noticed Ive completed 52 days,you have made me think!! Well done everyone the days just fly by and in those 52 days I've lost weight and gained nothing but confidence THANKS TO THE CAMBRIDGE DIET!! WHOOP WHOOP:D:D:D

Back