Extra Easy English breakfast

Yes you can, and as much as you want (if on Extra Easy)

I generally have 2 or 3 bacon, 2 eggs, half a pack of mushrooms and half a tin of baked beans if i have a cooked breakfast.

Mushrooms, tinned or grilled tomatoes and I've also been known to have rocket too. (I love rocket!)

toms and mushrooms are both SF and very yummy when fried/grilled, but hard to fill your plate up with so i usually have a piece of fruit too

Befanwi said:
I'd have to eat fruit as starter or dessert as Mushrooms are the only food I don't like :/

I normally have melon or grapefruit first and then my cooked breakfast with plenty of mushrooms and tomatoes which more than covers my 1/3 superfree

Quick question as I think I've misunderstood something. Does each meal have to have 1/3 super speed food or can a 1/3 of your overall intake during that day be speed foods?

shame Im not a fan of cooked tomatoes but the rest is great, I could eat this every day, maybe get some quorn sausages to add to it tonight - these are fee as well arent they ?

PS I usually add a splash of lik to my scrambled eggs and micro them but tried without today and they were a bit rubbery!!! Any hints splash of water maybe

wkdhoney said:
Quick question as I think I've misunderstood something. Does each meal have to have 1/3 super speed food or can a 1/3 of your overall intake during that day be speed foods?

It should really be included with your meal to avoid piling your plate with too much carbs and proteins.

janzbro said:
shame Im not a fan of cooked tomatoes but the rest is great, I could eat this every day, maybe get some quorn sausages to add to it tonight - these are fee as well arent they ?

PS I usually add a splash of lik to my scrambled eggs and micro them but tried without today and they were a bit rubbery!!! Any hints splash of water maybe

A splash of skimmed milk isn't very many syns at all. I think 30ml is 0.5 syns??

Top hint?

Don't microwave scrambled eggs. Quickest lazy way is not the tastiest. Besdes, think of all the body magic scrubbing the pan after use;)

Try dropping a butter bud (1/2 syn) into the still cooking eggs for that lovely buttery taste. Since commencing SW I've stopped adding milk to scrambled eggs as it doesn't need them. (according to the great godess Delia).

I would agree with Maximus. Scramble the eggs on the hob! I use the butter fry lite (which gives a surprisingly buttery flavour - I didn't expect much from it to be honest) and heat them up really slowly and they come out perfectly creamy. No need to add any other liquids, just a bit of salt and pepper. The microwave just nukes them and they keep cooking even after the ping, so you can't really control the end result very well.

Have as much as you need to feel satisfied - I usually have a couple of eggs, 2 bacon rashers, a sausage (for a syn), 1/2 can beans, mushrooms and tinned tomotoes.

I never add anything to scrambled eggs - cook them on the hob, keep stirring and stop cooking them while they are slightly undercooked as they will keep cooking. I love them creamy but the hubby likes them like rubber!

Ooooo reading this is making me hungry .... think i will have a breakfast tomorrow xxxx

Back