Enough is enough im back on it!

danielpartyuk

Hey guys!

As some of you know I've had a pretty sh** few days, my sister was killed by a drunk driver over the weekend so I've been really down, emotions all over the place, not knowing what to do or think, matter of terms coming to terms with it.

Just had a sausage roll from my mums, and I just started crying. I need to pull myself together and get back on this diet, I have 30 days until my holiday now, and only have another half a stone to go! I'm sure I can get there on SS, I just need to stay focused! It's so easy to slip out of this diet but so hard to get back in! Thats it, 30 days of deternimation!

Thanks for your help! xxx

So sorry to hear about your sister *hugs* but congratulations on feeling positive enough to get back on the CD wagon - we know you can do it. x

I am so sorry about your sister. That is horrendous. Good luck with cd, and I'm sure that final half stone will come off before you know it x

Daniel, how awful... feel for you. Big hugs. It may not be top of your list right now, but staying on track with CD may actually help in a weird way by giving you something else to focus on. It can also help you to stay strong. Just a final thought... crying helps, don't be scared of it.

xxx

Daniel, how awful... feel for you. Big hugs. It may not be top of your list right now, but staying on track with CD may actually help in a weird way by giving you something else to focus on. It can also help you to stay strong. Just a final thought... crying helps, don't be scared of it.

xxx

Daniel, I'd like to echo everything Katy says. I wish you the deepest condolences, I cannot imagine what you are going through. You are so brave facing your food issues at a time like this, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I'm sure your sister would be incredibly proud of you. And if you need a chat, pop over to the hour by hour thread, there are some lovely ladies there with sympathetic ears x x

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister :( xx Good luck with shifting your last stone xx

Hey Daniel..
I too am so sorry to hear what happenend to your sister I saw your post the other day..... but how tragic.. Im so sorry my love and thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.
Dont be hard on yourself.. Cry and let it all out .. we are all here to lend an ear. If you feel you want to carry on with cd then fab but dont beat yourself up at such a hard time.
Chin up x

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I think you are very brave to be concentrating on your weight loss at a time when it would be so easy to lapse. Good luck with your CD and deepest condolencies on your loss.

Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot! xxx

sorry to hear about your sister, you are brave sticking to cd through what must be a terrible time for you and your family, sincere condolences to you all.

Back