enough is enough!

SandraB

Gold Member
Right that's enough Facebook and minimins for now! Am off to the gym as I need the exercise and it'll also make me drink an extra litre! see you guys later :wavey:

Good luck hunnnnnnnnnnn.. Don't overdo it! x x x

Bye missing you already!! :-( lol xx

Burn baby burn!!!

Did an hour on the treadmill them came back and soaked in the bath for another hour.....don't know why but I could eat a scabby horse and chase the jockey! I'm absolutely starving and have logged on here whilst watching Corrie to try and distract myself from the cheese and ham that is tempting me from the fridge.....really need to pull myself together!

Dont do it dont do it! I did it and it was a very slippery slope!!! Be stronger than me, watch Corrie and the other soaps, have a hot drink... and wake up tomorrow feelin good instead of guilty!!! Ill be monitoring you tonight, dont you dare!!

Did an hour on the treadmill them came back and soaked in the bath for another hour.....don't know why but I could eat a scabby horse and chase the jockey! I'm absolutely starving and have logged on here whilst watching Corrie to try and distract myself from the cheese and ham that is tempting me from the fridge.....really need to pull myself together!

I'm trying, Nick! Trouble is my OH is away on business and he usually keeps an eye on me....fortunately catching up on here and Facebook is having a positive effect on my state of mind

How has today been? You getting through it?

Thats what the forum is for, and thats why Im using it so heavily at the moment... Im doing OK, my thought patterns are waivering from positive and strong to negative and whats the point ( i may aswell just be big and lump it) ... Its so hard restarting but today feels like a huge acheivement, even though its oly one day and such a baby step in the great scheme of things, completing a whole day today feels wonderful and Im hoping its now gonna have the snowball effect.... When I broke and went crazy my whole sleep patterns were unbalanced, headaches, feeling so ill from ODing on sugar and carbs and crap again, general health just went really bad again... thats why Im exploring you to not do it as its just a horrible feeling.... Nothing can beat the feeling of being healthy and "clean inside" take it from me... The evening is almost over now and its getting close to bedtime... your doing really well...
I'm trying, Nick! Trouble is my OH is away on business and he usually keeps an eye on me....fortunately catching up on here and Facebook is having a positive effect on my state of mind

How has today been? You getting through it?

Logging off as I have a date with Richard Armitage! Night all:eek:

Night night hunni x x x

Right that's enough Facebook and minimins for now! Am off to the gym as I need the exercise and it'll also make me drink an extra litre! see you guys later :wavey:

Hey Sandra, you sound like me! lol
Minimins, Facebook and selling my stuff on ebay is getting me through this! lol
Hope you enjoyed the gym, i'm aching today from yesterdays sesh!
Emma x

Back