Extra Easy Days Enough is enough.....

mummyt

First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong place,

I joined sw about 2 and a half months ago, now for the last 3 weeks I've been totally off track.... I don't mean a wee slip up I mean a TOTAL MESS UP.

Every nite I go to bed saying sure it's a new day tomorrow.... Well I'm setting the record straight now..... Enough is enough.

I was eating for the sake of eating and wasn't even hungry, choc bars, crisps, toast etc. There were days I wasn't eating any proper food at all.

Now I feel like I've admitted to all you that that's it, ENOUGH is ENOUGH and today is a new day.... So here goes.

Does anyone else ever go through this and if so how do u get back on track again

I have only been on plan three weeks and already had one small hiccup... but was just the one day... i drew a line in the sand and reminded myself of exactly why i am wanting to be on plan & the reason i started!
Good on you for recognising that ENOUGH is ENOUGH...I wish you every success!! Good Luck xxx

Yep, been there, done that - many a time!
I pick myself back up by reminding myself that I like being slim and that bingeing is not good for me, and that I feel so much better not being bloated and flabby from eating rubbish.
It doesn't always work but often it does. I also take each day at a time - I don't say that the week will be a good week, I say the day will be a good day and that usually leads to another, and another, and another.

Thank goodness, there are others like me, I thought I was alone!! Yes, I eat rubbish and sometimes not even proper food through the whole day. I comfort eat, then I comfort eat because I have comfort ate etc etc etc and go round and round in circles. I will spend a couple of weeks maybe eating properly and feel great but then slip back into the old routine. Food does control my life at the moment which is why I am planning now to go back on Slimming World in January. I hope that you guys can help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thank you for being honest and now I have too!

xx

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Everyone goes of a period of this, we wouldnt be human if we didnt. Whats great is that you have realised and you want to do something about it thats the biggest step!!

Take one day at a time, follow the plan as much as possible and remember we are all in the same position!!

Good luck! x

I think everyone has a slip up now and then.

One thing that really helped me this time round - I've been on plan following it at home since Sept - is I tell myself this isnt a diet, its not something I'm following for a set period, or going back to how I ate once I reach goal. This is a way of eating that I intend to follow for the rest of my life.

However - I will still have the odd takeaway, I will still have the odd bottle of wine in fact I already do lol but I still lose every week. Probably cos I dont use all my syns everyday, so when I have a little binge I dont think it causes quite the problem it would otherwise do.

Youre only human see this as the long game, it took time to put weight on so it will take time to come off, as long as you are heading in the right direction thats all that matters.

You can include me in this category :( you could have been writting my story and i'm desperately trying to pull myself out of this downward spiral.

I lost 3lb at my WI last night, but was only good for 4 days last week and I was coming off the back off a big gain, so I know I was lucky to get that.

Its so hard to get refocused i've been doing this for a year now and need to get my head together as I still have 5 stone to go :(

Hope you get your mojo back x

i have slipped up loads this week n today i have started again.
gona go food shopping and get in loads a fruit n yoghurt's that are free ready for when i want to munch out. i'll have something quick to grab x good luck

Yep! Me too! I can have a week (like last week) where I think dieting is the easiest thing in the world and then I hit a brick wall (like this week) when it's the hardest thing and I just was to EAT!!

Usually for me it's to do with hormones, when I feel really chilled out I have this inner calm and everything goes right, then I go all snappy and everything irritates me and I feel like I'm full of adrenalin and I want to eat the whole kitchen!

So for me it's trying to keep that inner calm and composure, maybe I should take up meditation?? lol!!

Good luck with getting back on track, you can do it!! xx

I'm with you there! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have had such a bad two weeks, I really need to sort myself out because if I'm like this now, gawd knows how it'll be over the Christmas/New Year period.

Fresh start now.. let's have a decent tea-time meal that will fill us up and then tomorrow morning, it's a fresh new day and we WILL BE GOOD! Have you tried a weekly diary? Good luck, if you need any help we're here xx

It happens to the best of us! I'm back on here for the first time in months, I got to target, was doing pretty well then I just went off track! Today is a new day, back on plan :) xxx

Back