Enough is enough!

montymoomoo

Well ive been on 1 diet or anotha for the last 15yrs and ive finally realised that i cant carry on doin these silly fad diets!:( I did sw a couple of yrs ago but to be honest didnt really try, sayin that i managed to loose a stone. Now ive been bk for 5 wks doin it at hme and lost 11lb so far which im sooo happy with:D but im startin to loose focus. weve got a family holiday to teneriffe booked for 9 wks time and i dnt want it to be like all the otha times where ive sat on the beach or by the pool coverd up b'cuz im so unhappy with how i look!
So ive decided after reading lots of otha ppls food diaries its time to start 1 of my own an maybe it will keep me on track!

Mon Red

B~2x boiled eggs 0%total yog
L~tuna salad
D~chicken breast,red & green peppers & onion on skewers with asda wholemeal pita and salad with syn free tiziki.

HEX
a~milk
a~milk
b~pita
b~alpen lites

SYNS
Options 2
1 asda bubbly bite 3
4 snaps 2

Last edited:
Tues Green

B~scrambled egg(no milk), beans, 1 toast
L~coleslaw salad(carrott,white cabb, red onion, sweetcorn) grapes banana
D~sw chips,egg,beans, mullerlight yoghurt

A~milk
A~milk
B~bread
B~alpen lites

Syns
options hot choc(made with milk allowance) 2
mayo(4 coleslaw) 3
asda bubbly bite 3

Thanx cas3. Well dun 2u 2!:) Wot plan do u follow? Ive bin doin a bit of all 3 just to mix it up a bit. Startin to panic a bit as holiday gettin closer an i put 1lb on last week :cry: hence the food diary to help me focus. Hope it wrks.

Thanx cas3. Well dun 2u 2!:) Wot plan do u follow? Ive bin doin a bit of all 3 just to mix it up a bit. Startin to panic a bit as holiday gettin closer an i put 1lb on last week :cry: hence the food diary to help me focus. Hope it wrks.

Hi,
As we started about the same time shall we help each other. I been doing green days just find them easier other wise find it hard to think what to eat on red but will try and mix them up abit to see if you lose more on red.
I usually eat on average day
Fruit, lowfat yogurt or alpen light bars and tea in the morning.
Lunch- I have rice or pasta
Dinner-chicken veg and potatos or low fat chips.
Snacks, weight watchers cookies, cereal bars and fruit. I drink tea, lots of water and low calorie drinks.
I been trying to do lots of walking when I can just to see if it helps too. I want to lose at least 3 stone as put on bit weight since having my girls.
You got 9 weeks to your holiday don't panic just keep up all your hard work and if you aim to lose at least 1 and half lbs a week then thats another stone off your holiday maybe more fingers cross!;) How much do you want to lose? I tried loads of diets over last few years and I haven't stuck to them for long but this time I will! x

Yeah that wud b good dnt no about u but need all the help i can get at the mo! I like doin green days more than the others and tend to feel more comfortable doin them tho like my curry at the weekend so tend to do EE then. Hav u got a food diary on here if so wud b good 2 av a look for some ideas. bin out with hubby today for a pub lunch so doin a bit of damage limitation for rest of the week. I would love to get down to 10.5 stone. Ive started tryin to do a bit more walkin to try an tone up a bit the dog is lovin it!:D.
Your daily food looks good u look like u enjoy a cupa like me:). Well heres wot ive ad 2day

WED EE

B~ salad wholemeal pitta (had at half 11 an was starvin)
L~chicken breast,texas sauce,chips,peas.
D~prob just a muller and fruit.

A~milk
B~pitta

Syns

texas sauce 3 (guessing wasnt a lot of it)
2 tsp of treacle sponge an custard (guessing 3)
Mayo 3
+ the chips dnt no how many syns???

Not too bad i suppose for a nice meal without the kids! Lol

Thurs Green

B~salad wm pitta with syn free tziki
L~l/f chilli chicken supa noodles, yoghurt
D~pork, mash pot green beans,banana.

A~milk
A~milk
B~wm pitta
B~2 thin slices of lean roast pork

Syns

options 2
asda bubbly bite 3

Well thats the plan anyway! Will edit lata if anythin changes but I WILL stick to this!:)

Last edited:
:fingerscrossed:Fri EE

B~ bowl of honeydew melon
L~tuna salad
D spag bol with added veg

A~milk
B~bread

Syns

Mayo 3
Options 2
Asda mini snicker 5

Weigh in day 2moro! Fingers crossed!!

Yay! Lost 4lb this week! Sooo pleased!:D bit of a rest day 2day but gona try hard not to blow it completly!

Will post food diary lata.:)

Well as i sed earlier 2day was a bit of a day off but hasnt been 2 bad.

Sat EE

B~1 toast and honey
L~ cheese salad sandwich
D~chicken curry and rice

A~cheese
B~bread

Syns

Toffee crisp 11.5
2x choc bisc 9
Honey 1 TOTAL 28.5 :eek:
Curry sauce 4 :break_diet:
Mayo 3

Really needed this day off tho and if i can stick to 10 syns a day till nxt sat im hoping ill b ok:innocent0001:

Sunday Green

B~scrambled egg, beans,mushrooms
L~wm pitta and salad
D~leftova chick curry and rice

A~milk
A~milk
B~wm pitta
B~5 cubes of chicken breast

Syns

1 tsp mayo 2
options 2
curry sauce 3

Need to keep my syns as low as poss all week.

Mon Green

B~wm pita and salad
L~Pasta and sauce
D~sw chips,quorn sausage,beans

A~milk
A~milk
B~pita
B~alpen lights

Syns

mayo 3
options 2

Doin well and proud of myself for stickin with it this time but last few days have been 'fat days'! I just feel huge! :( :cry::cry:

Tues Green

B~ 2x hard boiled eggs and 0% total yoghurt
L~ wm pitta with salad, mayo & yog mix.
D~ egg fried rice with mushrooms, peppers,aubergine,onion

A~ milk
A~ milk
B~ pitta
B~ alpen lites

Syns

options 2
mayo 3

Wed EE

B~ bacon salad in wm pitta
L~ sw chips and egg
D~ chicken stir fry

A~ milk
B~ pitta

Syns

mayo 3
stir fry sauce 5
asda bubbly bite 3

Last edited:
Thurs EE

B~ bacon 2xeggs and mushrooms
L~ chicken salad pitta
D~ steak mash pot and veg

A~ milk
B~ pitta

Syns

mayo 3
peppa sauce 4

Havnt posted for few days as ive been camping! my usual weigh in day is sat but cudnt resist seeing how much ive put on in the 4 days we were away! 2lb!! gota wrk my butt off now to get it off but i did hav a good time puttin it on :D its also my star week so not 2 bad i suppose!

Wed green

B~ cereal
L~ pasta an sauce
D~ sw chips egg and beans

A~milk
A~milk
B~Alpen lites
B~weetabix

Syns

options 2
asda bubbly bite 3

Thurs Green