Enough is Enough :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ROSB, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Slimming World
    Ever since Christmas I have alternated between trying to do Slimming World and stuffing my face like a pig!

I have only ever managed to get down to my idea weight 3 times in my adult life, once in my early 20's with WW, once on Lighter Life in my 40's and last time 2 years ago in my 50's on Cambridge.

Since losing over 6 stone last time I have now regained 4 of it.

I am really at the end of my tether with it all and feel overwhelmed by what to do.

I have CD packs sitting in my kitchen which I got before Christmas but just cant seem to get back onto it. I was all ready to start again on Wednesday but then got into work had a massive row with my boss (nearly walked out) so spent the rest of the day eating crap and licking my wounds!

Why oh why cant I do this???? :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ShelleyWebb

ShelleyWebb Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can, you really can. Emotions are a ***** but now you need to put yourself first and start this now.

When you feel crap and a but lost come on here x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.