1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Enough is Enough :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ROSB, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Well-Known Member

Ever since Christmas I have alternated between trying to do Slimming World and stuffing my face like a pig!

I have only ever managed to get down to my idea weight 3 times in my adult life, once in my early 20's with WW, once on Lighter Life in my 40's and last time 2 years ago in my 50's on Cambridge.

Since losing over 6 stone last time I have now regained 4 of it.

I am really at the end of my tether with it all and feel overwhelmed by what to do.

I have CD packs sitting in my kitchen which I got before Christmas but just cant seem to get back onto it. I was all ready to start again on Wednesday but then got into work had a massive row with my boss (nearly walked out) so spent the rest of the day eating crap and licking my wounds!

Why oh why cant I do this???? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ShelleyWebb

ShelleyWebb Member

You can, you really can. Emotions are a ***** but now you need to put yourself first and start this now.

When you feel crap and a but lost come on here x