Enough is enough!

Pootle

Silver Member
Right, time to sort myself out I think! I've been battling pneumonia for some weeks now and so have been either not eating at all due to poor appetite or, eating everything in sight and not bothering whether it is SW friendly or not.
A bit annoyed with myself because, when first ill, I lost 9 lbs but have put most of it back on, inevitable I know but gutting all the same.
I want to go horse riding with a friend at the end of June and there is a weight limit so I have to lose at least a stone in seven weeks. Possible? Maybe...
Hoping all the support and advice here will help.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hopefully your on the mend now.

I've recently put 5lbs back on and I'm kicking myself! So this week I have planned my food for the week and batch cooked some meals, so far so good :)

You have lost 9lbs before so you know it can be done, just don't put to much pressure on yourself to reach your target for June.

Cherie xx

Hey pootle, welcome back poppet, and hope you are on the mend.

A stone in 7 weeks is totally possible , and I have faith that you can get there.

Xx

Thanks Green-eyed monster. Planned to start back on track today but when I went to the fridge this morning to make myself a salad for lunch, realised I had none left. Ended up buying a sushi pack when I popped out of school at lunch time. not too bad I know but the had KFC for tea!!! Arghhh!
Tomorrow's the day. fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, then food shopping before lunch to stock up in healthy, SW friendly food.
Planning on a bike ride with the family too tomorrow afternoon. Hope the weather holds out! A friend from work has also agreed to take me running round the park once a week (used to do this a couple of years ago, culminated in me running a nine mile cross country race, then had an operation in hospital, got sepsis and haven't been able to do any exercise since.)
Time to get back to it though and am determined.

Good luck, Pootle! Sounds like your head's in the right place for tomorrow. As Cherie said, you've done it before so you know you CAN do it. Think how wonderful it'll feel going horse riding with your friend and how much better you'll feel as you head into summer, too. We're always here if you want support or just a big :asskick:! :D

Kathy x

Ha ha, that animation made me laugh! I definitely need a big kick up the backside every now and then! Thanks!

Back