Enough of this messing about I need to sort myself out, please help.

Saturday meals

Bfast Cruchybran HEB and a pear with milk.

Lunch. A Food Doctor pitta bread 8 syns with two hard boiled eggs.
yogurt and melon

Dinner. Stir fry with cashew nuts HEB and veg and noodles. Raspberries and a muller light.

Please can someone comment as to how I am doing

Okay onto Sunday

Breakfast was just now and I had bran flakes HEB and a Peach with semi skimmed milk.

Just entered my food intake over the last few days onto my fitness pal. It tells me I am eating between 1200 and 1400 calories a day.is this too many? I know SW is not about counting calories but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please, please somebody put me straight before I give up altogether.

Just made a pizza with a pitta bread and OMG it was lush if I do say so myself. Will be making more of those definately.

Dinner Piri piri chicken, green beans,carrots, cauli and 7oz new potatoes HEB. Had a ryvita earlier to keep me going as we went for a half hour walk. Will probably have a yogurt and fruit later. Counting the pitta earlier as 8 syns so with the ryvita not got many left today.

Good morning

I realise that I am talking to myself but at least writing things down might keep me on track so...

Breakfast. Bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes with two ryvita.

Okay onto Sunday

Breakfast was just now and I had bran flakes HEB and a Peach with semi skimmed milk.

Just entered my food intake over the last few days onto my fitness pal. It tells me I am eating between 1200 and 1400 calories a day.is this too many? I know SW is not about counting calories but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please, please somebody put me straight before I give up altogether.
Is this right.

Yes!!!

Put your URL on your page then we can find you when you post on other diaries.

Monday's meals

Breakfast Cruchy bran with banana and muller light .HEB

Lunch. Leftover couscous,baked potato and large salad, followed by some grapes and an orange.

Dinner 113g pork HEB new potatoes, peas and carrots with 2 tbs gravy made with twice as much water to make it go further.

Supper was 3 ginger biscuits with 20g chocolate phlli. This could become a bad habit.

HEA was milk all day in tes.

I make gravy with an oxo (free) but only put 1/4 of the water in it then add potato from meal to thicken it.

systema said:
I make gravy with an oxo (free) but only put 1/4 of the water in it then add potato from meal to thicken it.

I have not tried it with potato but I hear a lot of ppl on about it! Chickpea gravy is ok too :)

Thank you both for joining me I was feeling a little lonely as Chloe, who comments on here has been away on holidays. I do look at lots of diaries but so many are about EE I don't know enough about that to give an opinion. I also read the What's for breakfast,lunch,and dinner threads but sometimes don't know if they are Green, Red or EE. Was a target member of SW several yearsago. Maybe I should bite the bullet and go back to class. It is just finding one that fits in with work etc.

supergran52 said:
Thank you both for joining me I was feeling a little lonely as Chloe, who comments on here has been away on holidays. I do look at lots of diaries but so many are about EE I don't know enough about that to give an opinion. I also read the What's for breakfast,lunch,and dinner threads but sometimes don't know if they are Green, Red or EE. Was a target member of SW several yearsago. Maybe I should bite the bullet and go back to class. It is just finding one that fits in with work etc.

Hi :) I'm
Wondering of to go back to class too :/ I have done it this time round so far on my own
But finding I'm losing the plot a bit lately ;)

I just seem to be stuck. Before I went on holiday on 16th June I was down to 11st 10 . After a weeks cruise I was 12st 3. I know it's partly fluid retention and last Monday I was 12 st exactly. This morning I am 11st 13 BUT my hubby wants to take me away for my big birthday in August. It is getting that I'm almost afraid to go as I'll comeback 7 lb heavier and it takes me months to lose it.

I started SW class a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I don't think they are much good for me as out of 20+ people I am the only one doing Green, most are doing EE which I really don't know about and they mostly talk about how they are going to overcome going out at the week-end.
The best (or worst) thing is standing in line waiting for the WI - it's like waiting for the guillotine!!!!
That does keep me on the straight and narrow but will have to do it for myself - think there is a free book this week and want to check that last week was not a fluke.:)

Okay

Lunch was cold chicken tikka slices from Tesco and a large salad. Had 50g of tesco light choices coleslaw which apparently is 2 syns. This was followed by an activia yogurt.

Dinner was chicken casserole which had mushrooms, carrots, onions and tomatoes as well as chicken. With it I had green beans and a baked potato HEB

Later I had a meringue nest 3 1/2 syns and a activia with a kiwi fruit.

I make that 71/2 syns so a few left if I get desperate.

Back