Enough's ENOUGH !!!!

Scooter-boy

Silver Member
Well after just coming off the phone to the leader of the group I've finally admitted what I already new, that I was overweight, unfit and miserable..... And rejoining next Wednesday evening !!!!
In 2013 I joined Slimming World and lost a staggering 5 yes 5 stone, everyone commenting how good I looked, what a difference, nicer clothes etc, I felt-was on top of the world, but then stopped going started nibbling and yes it's all back on, so here goes, hello to all my old friends on here, and hello to ones who I'll get to know......just wondering has anyone done similar to what I'm about to do ???? How did you get on.... xx

Good for you getting back to class! Five stone is amazing, you've done it once so you'll do it again, good luck!

Wow 5 stone is an excellent achievement and one you know u can do.

I have the same amount to lose and I want to say goodbye to it in 2016

My weigh in is Monday night, however I want to start new habits now before the loss that I want increases

Best of luck

Cee Cee

Well done for getting back on track. You've done it before so you know it works and you can do it again. Very best of luck x

Wow 5 stone is an excellent achievement and one you know u can do.

I have the same amount to lose and I want to say goodbye to it in 2016

My weigh in is Monday night, however I want to start new habits now before the loss that I want increases

Best of luck

Cee Cee
Good Luck to you then too, I'll look out for you, we can do it !!!!! My weigh ins Wednesday !! x

Well done for making the decision to get back on track! Much like you, I lost 5.5 stone in 2010, but over the last 4 years I've put it all back on again *sigh*

I've bitten the bullet and signed up to slimming world online, with a weigh in day of Friday. Fingers crossed for a fantastic weight loss in 2016 for all of us!

:D x

Last edited:
Well done for making the decision to get back on track! Much like you, I lost 5.5 stone in 2010, but over the last 4 years I've put it all back on again *sigh*

I've bitten the bullet and signed up to slimming world online, with a weigh in day of Friday. Fingers crossed for a fantastic weight loss in 2016 for all of us!

:D x
Good luck Sian with your journey, I too have a similar amount to lose, love the way you have put your goals in your signature

Cee cee

Good luck, I lost 3.5st previously and put 2st back on, now aiming to get that off again and a further stone. Like me, you've done it before so you know you can do it x

Good Luck Catherine we both know we can do it.... We'll help each other x

Definitely, and to be honest I could do with a guys help and perspective as I've just started my partner on the plan. As I've only ever done red days, and he doesn't eat meat or fish except for beef, I am now having to properly get my head around the EE plan as he will eat potatoes and pasta! Its stopping him going off plan in the day at work that is going to be hard!

My husband is the same, he'll happily eat whatever I give him in the evening (especially if he hasn't had to cook it!) but he eats crap at lunchtime; usually a sandwich, a pasty and a packet of crisps. I have tried to suggest that he limits it to just a sandwich, that he doesn't need the pasty as well but, hmmm, no success yet. He won't eat breakfast either, just eats his 'lunch' at about 10:30 am, then nothing until he gets home and eats whatever I've cooked.

My husband is the same, he'll happily eat whatever I give him in the evening (especially if he hasn't had to cook it!) but he eats crap at lunchtime; usually a sandwich, a pasty and a packet of crisps. I have tried to suggest that he limits it to just a sandwich, that he doesn't need the pasty as well but, hmmm, no success yet. He won't eat breakfast either, just eats his 'lunch' at about 10:30 am, then nothing until he gets home and eats whatever I've cooked.

Sounds exactly the same! I'm sure a lot of it is boredom at work, plus they get 'treats' brought in for them from traders, sausage rolls, cream cakes etc. But then that's not every day, so I'm hoping if he sticks to this even 75% of the time, he will soon see a difference. I think those mugshot things are going to be a life saver, am going to pick him some up today!

I lost 7 stone, 12 lbs about 3.5 years ago, but I too put all of it bar 1 stone back on. I rejoined Slimming World 2 days after my 37th birthday in November 2015 as I felt so bad about regaining the weight I had worked so hard to lose. I have lost 13.5 lbs up to last Wednesday even managing to lose 2.5lbs over Christmas. I just worry about being able to maintain when I reach target, I was so close last time but not quite there. Good luck with your weight losses

Well after just coming off the phone to the leader of the group I've finally admitted what I already new, that I was overweight, unfit and miserable..... And rejoining next Wednesday evening !!!!
In 2013 I joined Slimming World and lost a staggering 5 yes 5 stone, everyone commenting how good I looked, what a difference, nicer clothes etc, I felt-was on top of the world, but then stopped going started nibbling and yes it's all back on, so here goes, hello to all my old friends on here, and hello to ones who I'll get to know......just wondering has anyone done similar to what I'm about to do ???? How did you get on.... xx
Well done for going back to class and remember you have done it before you can do it again!

Good luck!

I lost 7 stone, 12 lbs about 3.5 years ago, but I too put all of it bar 1 stone back on. I rejoined Slimming World 2 days after my 37th birthday in November 2015 as I felt so bad about regaining the weight I had worked so hard to lose. I have lost 13.5 lbs up to last Wednesday even managing to lose 2.5lbs over Christmas. I just worry about being able to maintain when I reach target, I was so close last time but not quite there. Good luck with your weight losses
Well done nikkisame2 on your weight loss and especially over Christmas as that was not easy and you should be so proud of yourself.:0clapper:

I think the key here is not to take your eye off the ball when you reach target...easier said than done I know as I have lost and gained so many times myself but this time I am determined it will be different.

Back