epilating??

gemma_

Silver Member
ouch ouch ouch!!

i just did legs and arm pits !

legs wasnt so bad painful yes worse than a tattoo but my armpit i put frozen peas on there for 10mins before and my pits are bleeding.

im a hairy monster and soon as i shave they grow back over night so my gorgeous fiance brought me upulator.

well i wanted to do arms and top of legs and more so.... but now ouch - anyone got any numbing tips.

also tomorroe having my waist length fragile hair cut to my shoulders as hairdresser said its in too poor condition to go on :( - on bright side thas like 3lb off this week already LOL

also tomorroe having my waist length fragile hair cut to my shoulders as hairdresser said its in too poor condition to go on :( - on bright side thas like 3lb off this week already LOL

That is what I like, take the positive out of everything lol !!!!

The bleeding under your arms doesn't sound good, should that happen ?

omg you are very brave!! i would NEVER EVER be able to put an epilator anywhere near my armpits! its making me cringe just thinking about it! :eek: i hope the pain and soreness goes away soon for you hun xx

The more you use the epilator the better it will get, I promise!

The first defuzz is the worst now if you try and get rid of it as soon as it comes you will find it much easier. I have been epilating for 4 years and I don't feel it anymore. I know its TMI but I even get rid of all pubic hair using the epilator!

The more you use the epilator the better it will get, I promise!

The first defuzz is the worst now if you try and get rid of it as soon as it comes you will find it much easier. I have been epilating for 4 years and I don't feel it anymore. I know its TMI but I even get rid of all pubic hair using the epilator!

Yeeowch! Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

I have never tried epilating and after reading this, not sure I want to!
I think I would rather tackle my stubble with a razor! Lol

I had an epliator but i couldnt handle the pain!! I gave it to my OHs mum and she said that it gets less and less painful each time (or you just get use to it!?)

My advice would only be to put a frozen pack on it first to numb the area

xxx

It does get better, honest! For your pits, make sure you have your arm stretched way down your back (like a tricep stretch) to keep the skin as taught as poss. Regrowth is so much softer than shaving, it lasts longer in between, and some of the hairs seem to have given up altogether!

Also - try not to use ice packs as the cold causes your hair folicles to contact making the hair harder to pull out. If you can try to epilate straight after a hot bath as your folicles will be relaxed allowing the hairs to be puller out much easier.

Owchie - it once took me 2 days to epilate half a leg. I don't think I could cope with the pain of doing my armpits!!!!!!!!!

youch! i have an epilator and use it for legs and the few little stragglers i get on my chinny chin chin lol i wouldnt DARE go near my under arms sheesh! i can just imagine the pain!

Whats TMI ???

TMI = too much information.

I love epilating. I do it once a month and shave twice in between to stop ingrown hairs. Really taught skin when doing the underarm, I agree, although I dont do it there. Just my legs.

I also have a epilator that has 3 circular blades so it pulls in 3 directions and so you make circle motions my using it and you dont have to just go up and down. i think this works better in the pain department and you can use it in the shower it's waterproof! ALthough I dont.... hehe.

Bren
X

Back