Toning Exercises

thanks hun ..runs outside to cover up floor

Awww bloody rain!!! x

bin liners old packaging you use for ebay maybe an old shower curtain. good luck

Hope you so it Nic..night night guys xxxx

seeya early nighter again xx

Have to give you time to catch up with my post count hun dont i? xx

ha , with your verbal, no chance have I lol xxx

Haha prob not!! I like to talk! xx

night tj ... binliners and rocks for the floor

Good good, hope its ok hun! Night night xxx

good job nicster

Tj... You Are Off To Bed Early Again!!! Awww Saying That Mini's Is Pretty Quiet Lately ...wheres Lil Slopped Off To Too

hehehee Well, i am off to top up my tan night all xxxx

LOL...Nic what are you like. I'm not quite in the frame of mind to read it properly now, but I've decided I really do need to exercise to maintain now (plus toning esp for my arms), so know that I shall be reading through it carefully tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks Nic. I'm too tired tonight but I'll print it out to do it tomorrow. I need all the help I can get!

night hun,ive given up on mine ,georgia said "if you put anymore on mum you would look like an umpalumpa"think i had better buy some st tropez ,weigh in the morning for me ,wish me luck think im gonna need it after this week xx
Good luck hunni, you may be suprised...look at the week i had to eat 5lbs...i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you ...
Arent kids fab.....my little boys came out with "if you are on a diet mum, and having those special drinks...why are you still fat and have a big wobbly belly?" Kids...got to love em!!!

yes st tropez...it rocks, i have woke up this morning like i have been in egypt for a week

Well girlies its 9:10 and i am feeling motivated today so i am going to do an hour on the lateral thigh stepper, with my slendertone crunching away at my abs and doing some arm toning with Dyna bands xxxx

Im feeling much more toned today! The bike seems to be working..my legs dont seem to wobble as much! Ive also been doing about 300 crunches a day for last few days so my tum feels better too..arms tonight lol xx

Back