• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Epsom salt baths /Aromatherapy

Do Epsom Salt baths for Weight loss work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MiniMins Addict

I am finally back in the zone – I have been going to the gym every day apart from 2 days, since July 3rd and I am loving it. I ache like hell after doing 45 -60 mins but it will pay off in the end. I actually look forward to going and look forward to having a soak in the bath when I return.

I recently read that soaking in Epsom salt helps with weight loss/water retention.

I tried it last night and I added a blend aromatherapy oils that help with water retention/cellulite (took up aromatherapy 2 months ago but this is only the 2nd oil that I have mixed – still learning) and I soaked for 20 minutes. It was heaven, apart from the slip factor – I was slipping all over the place like an eel, it was relaxing and it smelt wonderful. I will keep doing the Epsom baths to see how if it really works for me.

Has anyone tried the Epsom salt baths?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniMins Addict
I bought Epsom salt & dead sea salt ( which is also supposed to be good) online at holland & barratt. I have also bought Epsom salt from boots chemist.

MiniMins Addict
I've been trying to find out the recommend weekly use of the salts but keep finding conflicting info. 2-3 days then 3-4 days. I may just do every other day