Epsom salt baths /Aromatherapy

Do Epsom Salt baths for Weight loss work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict

I am finally back in the zone – I have been going to the gym every day apart from 2 days, since July 3rd and I am loving it. I ache like hell after doing 45 -60 mins but it will pay off in the end. I actually look forward to going and look forward to having a soak in the bath when I return.

I recently read that soaking in Epsom salt helps with weight loss/water retention.

I tried it last night and I added a blend aromatherapy oils that help with water retention/cellulite (took up aromatherapy 2 months ago but this is only the 2nd oil that I have mixed – still learning) and I soaked for 20 minutes. It was heaven, apart from the slip factor – I was slipping all over the place like an eel, it was relaxing and it smelt wonderful. I will keep doing the Epsom baths to see how if it really works for me.

Has anyone tried the Epsom salt baths?

I bought Epsom salt & dead sea salt ( which is also supposed to be good) online at holland & barratt. I have also bought Epsom salt from boots chemist.

I've been trying to find out the recommend weekly use of the salts but keep finding conflicting info. 2-3 days then 3-4 days. I may just do every other day

Back