Er.....that would be my breath

Speedmonkey

Always Laughing
Man! I was at a friend’s house last night dropping some stuff off and we got chatting in the living room when all of a sudden my friend started looking frantically around the living room floor. When I looked she said 'I wonder if the cat has had an accident somewhere, I'm sure I just got a whiff' At which point said cat raised one lazy eye from where it was sleeping and looked at me as if to say 'if you don't tell her I will' now even though I know cats can't talk I felt I had to save my friend from moving the sofa to look for the offending mess.

Er...that would be my ketone breath. Sorry. :sign0137:

I took a Listerine and we had a laugh about it. I tell you though those wafer thin Listerine things save my life.

..I can't even answer the phone without them

ha ha ha ha ha I find my self apologising allllllllllllllllll the time ha ha ha ha ha love my listerines xxx

oh i dont even want to think about it - i hate to think that people have smelt my bad breath - it freaks me out :(

I often talk with my hand over my mouth!!!!!! No-one has commented on my breath, maybe they are too polite! Help!!!!

x

I've just spoken to OH and he says my breath doesn't smell - is that coz I'm drinking lots of water?

x

lots of water is said to help but either you are lucky and naturally sweet of breath or OH want's a quiet night.;)

I just yawned now my own cat has jumped of my knee looking a bit miffed

I can't find those listerine strips anywhere i'm so concious i'm going to breathe on people when I talk. I have found that drinking copious amounts of cold weak peppermint tea have killed the smell slightly though woo xx:D

I think over time you body adjusts to just the shakes etc, as well as the cleansing action of the water - I think we are more conscious of it cause we can taste it - keep taking the waters :)

Does your Pharmacy not stock them Cherry? If they do Lipotrim they should stock the Listerine strips as they are recommended by the big boffins at get 'skinny quick LTD'

No unfortunately she said she can't get hold of any ??? Surely as a chemist that would be easy. I tried Asda, next stop Tesco, they have everything in Tesco so I should find em there *fingers crossed* aww damn i've just remembered i've got to have 1-2-1 meeting tommorow. I'll just make sure I sit far away haha

hallelujah....i thought i was on my own...im sooooo paranoid when im talking to people now...my two shirt pocket has a pack of them Listerine strips each, in my kit bag a mini bottle listerine mouth wash..in my locker i have tooth paste and brush..no joke my tongue is yellow (which im sick of brushing)

freaky stuff..........

I know its really bad but I gave up smoking at xmas and now im considering starting again while i'm on lt just to cover up the smell of my breath eek...I shall try and stay strong though if I can do this I can do anything :cool:

Well there exactly the same as the others I just read dissolve on the tongue toatally calorie free woooo stocking up on them lol

I just spent £20 on oral hygiene lol it'll all be worth it in the end. I'm glad i've spread the joy. And oh so glad I found them I love cinnamon. I have to stay away from cinnabon when I go to america next year after my weight loss it'd be oh so dangerous lol

Back