Ergh :(

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Full of a cold and feeling extremely sorry for myself - so thought I would have a whinge or I may be tempted to go buy some chocolate or some fatty food. probably good that I don't because it never makes me feel any better!!

aaw hope you feel better soon hun, i no the feeling when you just wanna give in and have some chocolate.

do you think you could have a small chocci bar for about 100-150 cal and add it to your daily allowance, or if not a cup of hot chocolate?

goodluck with your decision hun x

aww hope your feeling better soon, just get some nice soup in:)

Oh dont worry bout it hun ive done it! Had a really bad 2 weeks with my mum and son bein ill and then i got a very baddd water infection n in soooo much pain so i sent my partrner out 2 buy me loadsa choc n cakes 2 eat!!
I didnt eat them all anyway lol only had a small french fancee and a bag of malteasers n it wus just what i needed!!

Feelin better today so im back on the wii!

Hope ur feelin better! x x

Thanks for your messages and suggestions everyone! Went to iceland and got some weight watchers chocolate mousses in, only 146 calories and rather yummy too! Only down side is i dont feel like exercising so will need to get back into that habit again soon =)

Xxx

Feeling much better now thanks hun .. still a bit of a cough but nothing major to stop me from exercising now :D

xx

Back