errmmmm its me again, I'm back again

bindiboo

Hi its me again
redface.gif
redface.gif
Errrmm hi guys, Its me again.....can I come back please???

After a year of not being in control, the switch flipped in my head the other day (after seeing awful photos of myself at my mums birthday party
speechless-smiley-040.gif
).

Now that I've clicked!!! I have restarted cd.

I have 1 party and 3 weddings coming up very very soon and my 40th at the end of August this year so if that isnt a goal to aim for, I dont know what is...

So I am using up my remaining packs from last time and restarted on monday 05.07.10. I will see cdc when this lot has gone.

I checked and had hit the magical place of ketosis on day 4 (yay!!! to the pink sticks).

ANyways, hi to everyone (again) and heres to my weigh in monday.

Welcome back , I remember you some what hehe

well done , you've done great in your first week , are you on ss

yep, so thrilled with the first week, certainly has given me the will to go on. need to see cdc to get some more packs this week

Me too I see a new one Tuesday will pick up packs then , using my old stock , have a weeks worth left , be nice to get some bars and ready made ones .

Hi all, Ive too rejoined for the 20th million time!! its just sooooo hard restarting again. got 3 porridges and loads of vegetable soups??? dont know why. I will use these up before going back to cdc (so will be living on veg soup for a week).

Back