ESSENCES - FLAVOURS FROM AMERICA - ideas neede

Have tried the peanut butter one with a tsp of cocoa(1/2 syn) in my hex a of milk & OMG it was delish :D tasted just like a hersheys peanut butter cup milkshake x

Are these syn free then? Peanut butter nom nom!!!
It says flavour oils, is that just an american term?
What a fabulous find :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya
I have got peanut butter, cotton candy, marshmallow , eggnog ( English Toffee on the way) Chocolate, praline , chocolate hazelnut

The peanut butter is yummy.

They are the Loranne ones

Any suggestions ?

Kx

maybe some kind of sweeties using jelly/ gelatine??? my mam used to make a jelly which was made with half a pint of water and half a pint yogurt or carnation milk - maybe you could do something similar, also add gelatine so it sets a bit more firmer, would be nice with the marshmallow one :)

Are these syn free then? Peanut butter nom nom!!!
It says flavour oils, is that just an american term?
What a fabulous find :)

Yes most of them are syn free hun, just the ones with oil after the name are not like clove oil and orange oil. :D there fab & i love em..... Just gotta figure out what to make with them next LOL

furrystomper said:
Have tried the peanut butter one with a tsp of cocoa(1/2 syn) in my hex a of milk & OMG it was delish :D tasted just like a hersheys peanut butter cup milkshake x

Hiya
How much peanut butter essence did you use?

Kx

Hiya
How much peanut butter essence did you use?

Kx

Not loads hun, i bought some pipette thingys so i only used a few drops, tried it then add a few more if needed. :D

furrystomper said:
Not loads hun, i bought some pipette thingys so i only used a few drops, tried it then add a few more if needed. :D

Good idea- where did you get the pipettes from?

Kx

what on earth do you fglavour with these, they sound yummy...

skinnyminx said:
what on earth do you fglavour with these, they sound yummy...

Yogurt, milk, homemade ICECREAM / frozen yogurt . I am experimenting.
I guess an icing topping??

Kx

My boyfriend likes to make me a low synned 'milkshake' by crushing lots of ice, a little semi-skimmed milk, options hot chocolate powder and sweetner in a blender. Maybe they would work well in this?

Or added to plain yoghurts or fromage frais?

They sound fantastic!

Hannah:) said:
They sound well nice if someone finds the ones from America could you post the link for me please? :)

I love American Candy ect and was planning a trip over just to enjoy food but decided it would be too expensive and very detrimental to SW to do it just yet!

If you go back on the thread I am sure it is there ? We got them from eBay and they are Lorann flavourings

Kx

pipets came from a local 99p shop hun x

Lauryloopoo said:
Do you think you could add the peanut butter one to quark as a peanut butter substitute?

You could if you want peanut butter flavoured quark, I think you would need to add sweetener though

Kx

Back