Euphoria?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Eir, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Eir

Eir Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone :). I hope that this message finds you in good spirits.

I've been on 100% sole source for two days now and I am just feeling really BUZZING.

My thoughts are all so sharp and fast and I feel genuinely euphoric. I feel like I can accomplish any mission I put my mind to!

I don't know if I'll hit "the wall" in the next couple of days when ketosis really starts to kick-in but at the moment... WOW! JUST WOW!

Wishing you all well,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I had that surge if lovelyness too :D in fact I still have it most days !

4. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I've had that a few times too since I've started. Mostly when I'm playing with my puppies (7 mo. old shitzu bichon mixes) but usually then they turn around and do something gross like tackle each other inappropriately or make a snack out of something that should never be snacked on.

Its always nice to have an attitude of appreciation though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.