Eurodiet

:wavey: great to hear from you! Wow 19lbs in 3 weeks - that's amazing, fantastic :):)
My losses did not in any way reflect the expected rate i.e. I dropped 17lbs in 3 weeks, then 2.5lbs, 3lbs, 3lbs 2.4lbs, 2.6lbs and finally last week 5.5lbs. Have appt in the morning (day earlier than last week), so it will be interesting to see what happens on the scales. Last week I was told that I could expect at least 4lbs every week now - which is absolute *Rubbish* I know it's because I only have another week left and they're trying to encourage me to sign up for another 12 visits. It is just so expensive, that I really don't know what to do. I don't particularly feel they are fully interested in me as a person, it is a business of course.
So how are you getting on, do you find it ok? Again, well done on your achievement so far :p:D

I am finding it very motivating the losses however I do find them very pushy in relation to the products which I dont like, I would much rather eat normalish food than have the lipotrim/cambridge idea in my head for instance they are allowing me to have chicken twice a week and 2 eggs another day which is great and I love those days but why do I have to have deserts from a packet the other days? I dont really get it..

Can I just ask when they say its a 12 week program is it 12 actual weeks or is it 12 visits so your first one is a consultation and getting started and then your second one is a coupe of days after being on the diet which leaves your with 10 weeks after that? Just not too clear on that point.

I am prob not going to sign up for another 12 weeks because to be honest the cost is so high and even if I wanted to continue it you can buy the products from the Euro diet website but I was hoping to get as much off as possible in the 12 weeks and hopefully that would be good motivation to keep going!

Id say you are noticing a huge differance in your clothes now? I have noticed a small bit but not as much as I would like but the plan is as soon as it doesnt fit to get rid of it and replace it because I wont even be getting back into it hopefully!

I MISS WINE SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I miss going for dinners with my hubbie and nights out, I miss going out with the girls and generally having a social like I cant even count the amount of people that have asked my am I preggers because Im not drinking but all I keep telling myself is its just 12 weeks!

Just checking in to see how you are doing and how the losses are going for you? :)

I'm good - I've lost 20 pounds in total so far. It's 6 weeks officially tomorrow. :) how are you getting on?

I'm good - I've lost 20 pounds in total so far. It's 6 weeks officially tomorrow. :) how are you getting on?
That's fantastic Periwinkle - WELL DONE YOU!! You must be feeling terrific :)
I'm doing well, losing at a very slow rate, but a loss every week - guess I'll hit the 3.5 stone loss this week :):) - just find the extreme restrictions very difficult, but must look on the positive side.

Back