Eurowave anyone?

HopeSprings

Gold Member
Hi I'm going for a 10 minute trial on Eurowave tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has tried it before I sign up for 10 sessions.

whats a eurowave?

I think it's some machine that they apply to your skin, should tone your body (I hope)!

Just googled it and looks good, but i am not sure if i would sign up for a full course

Eurowave
  • Eurowave is an advanced, computerised slimming and toning treatment. Based on the use of faradic current which "works out" the muscle
  • Eurowave gives the effect of isometric exercise but completely effortlessly, totally safely and in a fraction of the time.
Just lie back while Eurowave gently exercises your muscles during an 18 minute session. Firming, toning and tightening stomach, hips and thighs, resulting in an immediate and excellent inch loss. Many clients report an immediate increase in energy levels after their treatment, which is due to Eurowave encouraging the body's lymphatic system to expel excess fluids and toxins from the body.​

A course of treatments are generally recommended for longer lasting results.
Eurowave also features programmes for the successful treatment of conditions such as sports injuries, stress, pre-menstrual problems, including fluid retention, certain back conditions
For an immediate inch loss where you need it most

• An ideal treatment to reduce cellulite and remove unsightly bulges
  • Transform the shape of your body
  • Simply lie back and let Eurowave do the work
  • One 18 minute session is equivalent to over 200 sit-ups, so you can lookforward to a flat stomach in next to no time
You will have to let us know what your inch loss is and how well it works xx

heres some more
What is Eurowave?
4px-white.jpg
The Eurowave is an Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) machine. The technology was initially developed for astronauts who required fast reshaping of their muscles after returning from the zero gravity state of outer space.

The Eurowave EMS machine was further developed into a technologically advanced system to be used medically for conditions requiring muscle rehabilitation.

Added benefits of the Eurowave treatment were realized, and its successful use in Europe as a slimming and toning solution has led to its more recent introduction to North America.

Bodybuilders and professional athletes use this system to supplement regular workout routines, to generate enhanced training effects, and to rapidly improve performance. In the general population, women and men use Eurowave to improve muscle tone and achieve immediate inch loss through an intense but relaxing workout.

Better Body Toning Solutions exclusively offers this unique service to Oakville and surrounding area.

How Does Eurowave Work? The Eurowave is specifically designed to mimic brain waves so that muscle tissue believes it is performing a muscle toning workout. Eurowave is the latest cutting edge design in EMS machines. Unlike EMS machines of the past that used to twitch or jerk the muscles, Eurowave operates on the faradic wave principle which smoothly flexes the muscles the way it occurs during physical exercise. The stimulation is much like high density weight training which increases muscular density or "hardness".
ems-machine.jpg

The Eurowave machine offers a safe, intense, effortless workout, achieving results in a fraction of the time needed in the gym. It triggers all the biological processes involved in physical exercise, with a wide range of resultant benefits. These include an increased rate of muscle building and inch loss over a series of treatments.

Eurowave can be used on almost any muscle group. Optimum and lasting results can be achieved when combined with regular exercise and a sensible diet.
What to Expect
Your Eurowave trained technician will ask you to choose which areas of the body you would like to target: your abdominal area, thighs, buttocks, arms, or breasts. While you lie on the massage table, pads are positioned over the area you have chosen to target.

Receiving-treatment.jpg
An electric waveform signal is sent to these pads via leads. This signal is specifically designed to mimic brainwaves so that your muscles smoothly contract and release as if you were exercising. In only eighteen effortless minutes your muscles have reaped the benefits of a strenuous workout. You will see the inch loss results immediately.

At no time will you feel any pain. You will feel a tingling sensation and gentle contractions of your targeted muscles.

Who Should Use the Eurowave Procedure
Women and men of all ages who want to:

4Achieve immediate and significant inch loss
Jump start specific areas of the body after a prolonged period of inactivity
4Tighten skin and reduce cellulite
Target specific muscles and exercise them vigorously
4Enhance results of an existing gym program
Other Specific Applications:

4Women who want to firm up muscles post pregnancy
4Athletes and bodybuilders wanting to speed up the muscle building process
4Accelerated healing of sport-related injuries or treatment of specific muscle groups
that cannot be exercised due to injury

4Women and men who lack the motivation to exercise regularly or whose careers
limit opportunities for regular, prolonged workouts

Thanks Nic, you're brill for finding this. I really want to help my weightloss so going for this Eurowave thing and then an hours induction at the gym. I'd better get a good loss when I get weighed on Wednesday!!!!!!

I have this machine at home, well almost identical anyway doesn't it work pretty much the same as slendertone? All the pads are about 3" diameter, you just moisten (love that word) :Dthe pad and hold them all in place with elastic Velcro straps???

I've been for the trial today and I've booked a course of 20 - cost £140. Will take measurements and pictures alond the way. After the session I'll be going to the gym as the blurb says I'll feel invigorated. It's supposed to tone quickly and achieve great weightloss. Watch out boys, here I come, back on the market and looking buff!!! Is it ok to wake up now???

Lmao ...sounds like you enjoyed it huni....Lock up your sons, fathers, brothers, boyfriends lol xxx

Back