*Evan's 'get in the zone' Diary*

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I have decided to start a diary. I'm flipping terrible at this plan. I know it works, but simply cannot stick to it. I always have good intentions and I'm 100% 5 days out of 7. But those 2 days are self sabotage. I could do without a social life, then I wouldn't be tempted! I've also worked out that I haven't technically lost any weight since July, and that it has cost me roughly £10 for each 1lb I've lost. Terrible isn't it. There's a girl in my group, who joined the day I did and has lost 3st 9lbs. I don't even need to lose 3st 9lbs. Onwards and upwards (or downwards). So here goes.

Day 1 of new 'stick to plan' plan.

I've already skipped breakfast, my worst habit of all. I hate breakfast, of any kind and the thought of eating before 10am is just disgusting to me. I need to change this. I'm also coming off EE, for me it's too 'easy'. I'm doing Red today. I'm going to go make some scrambled eggs in a sec, sort of mid-morning breakfast. Lunch is Baxter's Minestrone + wholemeal pasta soup, HEXB = 2 syns. Then fruit melody, maybe with some plain yoghurt on it. Today is also WI day, I'm expecting a gain, even though I'm 1/2lb from 1st. Dinner will be Chicken Tikka & HEXB rice. (Does this have to be wholemeal rice, must check). Having milk in coffee all days is my HEXA. And that should do me today.

Scrambled eggs weren't too bad, microwaved them, but stood watching, because I hat them rubbery. I'm actually supposed to be writing my assignment for my OU course (due in at midnight), so naturally I'm on here avoiding writing it. One thin, fluids on WI day. Last week I had 2 cuppa's before WI (I WI at 5.30), and my C said 'why on earth did you do that'. So I weighed a cup of water and it weighs 3/4lb *eek* so I'm going to avoid my afternoon brews and stop drinking after lunch. I've been drinking plenty this morning, so I won't get dehydrated, but drinks aren't something I'd generally thought about on WI day. I'll be getting all obsessive and weighing all my food all day long and saying 'well actually I ate ... and it weighed 1/2lb, so I have actually lost 1/2lb more than the scales say. (I'm kidding, I'd die if I got like this, I'm an 'eating spuds on WI day' kinda girl). So anyway, yer, back to pretending to write an assignment *where did I put that iron* Why is it there's always something you want to be doing which is other than what you are supposed to be doing?

That just morphed into an Extra Easy day, ended up having chicken, chips and rice, but OH is poorly and wasn't very hungry, so I scoffed her chips. I'd only had my 1 HEX a & b, so not a problem. Gravy was 4 syns, so 6 syns in total today. I've still got my advent choccies, I seem to have 3 days worth >.<

WI was fab, 2lbs off, 1 stone sticker, down into the next stone and only 1/2lb for next week. I'm aiming for 1 1/2lbs next WI. That'll give me a couple lbs to play with for mid xmas WI.

Onwards and downwards. Back to work tomorrow, here's where my downfall starts, so I'm really going to try and have some weetabix for breakfast. There's a pack of mix fruit at work already. I'll probably take another tin of soup. I'll decide which day I'm doing when I get home from work, depending on what OH is cooking for tea. There's some quorn mince in the freezer, so may gently persuade a green day.

One thing, everyone has disappeared from our group. I have no idea why, only 25 members through the door, and only 7 of us staying to group....Where's everyone gone?

Triple Whoop! Editing all my details and recording my weight on SW Lifeline, I actually have got my Club 10, happy days!!! Surely C's hand-held should have picked up on that, but I've checked it, 11st 1lb start, or 155lb. 155/10 = 15.5. My total loss, 15.5lbs. Whoop!!!! Am a happy bunny!!!

Hello Evanesco - Just wanted to wish you good luck! I've found writing on here does keep me (mostly) on the straight and narrow for some reason. Or at least, a little straighter and narrower than I'd probably otherwise be.

Not a brilliant day today. I did Extra Easy, had no breakfast, I'm really struggling with this. Baxters soup, HEXB + 2 syns, then a pepperami, 5 syns, then another one, 5 syns, 2 babybels, HEXA, big load of fruit salad.

No too bad you may think, until I came home and decided to gut my daughters bedroom. So it was 8pm, already, dunno how that happened. So OH put some chips on (sactifry, oil 1 1/2 syns), and we ordered chinese, I had singapore chow mein, must be 7 1/7 syns (I actually should get round to weighing it one day) and curry sauce, which I think is 5. So we'l call today a flexible day. Oh and I have had a can of Fosters, I'm going to have to so on SW online and work this all out, I do like to know.

On the plus side, I've moved my daughter's room round, it's been so messy for so long, but I have had mountains of stuff on. Now I just have to sort through all her clothes and toys, that'll probably take me another 2 days, only because I'm working.

On a break from Uni work, but may as well take my books in to work.

Ooooo and it snowed!

But then, I've checked, and I only had 4 yesterday. Still fresh start tomorrow, as usual. And that take away was no where near the syn fest I would usually have, I'll tell you all about it one day.

Very good day yesterday, sandwich at work, syns were my 5 chocs I'd not eaten from my advent calendar!

Thought I'd have a good day today, chicken and sweetcorn sandwich, HEXB, plus 1 syn. Was still hungry so I have one of those Catherdral City Lunch Packs, thinking they would be too bad, - 6syns for HEXA. Wrong, 20 syns. Should have just had some French Fries! Meatballs and pasta for tea.

Back