Eve of Day 4

Nuttydentalnurse

It's 2.20 am and my sleep has been awful tonight (went to bed at 9pm). I've been waking up tossing and turning :-(
My mouth tastes vile so I believe I may have hit Ketosis ?
I suppose I will no better during the day ? What does everybody do about the taste ? X

Well done!!!!

Drink as much water as possible. I brush my teeth when it tastes bad and have a swig of Listerine which is allowed.

Also you can buy Nuphar breath strips in some chemists or on line, which help if you are out.

At least you know it's starting to kick in. Stick with it and it'll be a week before you know it. When you see your first loss it'll be worth it.

I have a small bottle of the alcohol free listerine I carry around with me.

Thanks ladies, breath not too bad so not sure I've peaked yet lol but have more energy today and not felt hungry at all.
Watched my entire work force eat loads a food , chocolate and cake .
I didn't really care thinking of those scales on Thursday :) x

Whoop whoop to you....we can do this xxx

It's tough having to watch others eating but look on it as making you stronger when you get through it and haven't joined in ;) good luck with your weigh in on Thursday, I've never been so excited to be weighed as I was today for my first weigh in :D good to know we're allowed listerine too, will pick some up tomorrow..not sure if it's ketosis or the black coffees :) Keep us posted with your loss x

Thanks Ann-Marie and well done !!!
Yes am feeling really excited about the scales as I've not cheated !!
Not sure if I've hit the ketosis ! Not really had a bad breath but I'm definitely not hungry and it's easier x

It gets easier as the weeks go on. I struggle now to have my 3 meal replacements.
Normally have my first about 2pm then another around 7pm. Last one before bed.

Wow EMob over 2 stone gone in 5 weeks is AH-MAZING!

go you.....:):)

May be try a flap jack this week and see how you get on. I like them for a change. The peanut ones though the coconut ones are awful. You do need a bit of water to wash them down though

Hi ya I'm on day 4 too and I have a slight taste in my mouth I've used listerine my pharmacist said it was fine . Also last night I felt my tummy doing summersaults inside! Lets hope this gets better ! X

It will my dear....seems like you're on way firmly to ketosis land :D

the furry mouth isn't cool but its worth it...I brush teeth 3 times a day now and I'm so paranoid about my breath these days lol xx

Well done Nutty! Whoop whoop to that half a stone loss....welcome to ketosis land :)

Well done nutty! Knew you could do it! Onwards and downwards xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back