Evening all!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ILovePopcorn!, 7 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ILovePopcorn!

ILovePopcorn! Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.94%)
    Hi!!!

Im new to this but it looks fun! ive just started the weight watchers diet and i still cant get my head round the fact that i can eat whatever i like! (within reason).
    Im determined to stick to it!! ive done slimming world before but never stuck to it,but this one seems too good to be true!!:) i am finding trouble setting an avatar!??
    ive tried the tutorial but cant do it still!!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Look forward to seeing you over on the WW forum. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

PS You need to have made a certain number of posts before you can do your avatar - off the top of my head I think its 50 - so get posting :D

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on WW, which I'm currently following. See you in the WW section of this forum.

5. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Welcome to MM's, good luck on your WW diet, and yeah 50 posts will let you put an avatar up, so get posting :)

Last edited: 7 December 2008
  6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hiya and welcome to the forum, all the best with ww, there is a ww forum on here as well, I am sure all the lovely people over there would help with any questions that ya have. All the best with your first week and looking forward to seeing your results, take care

7. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya :wavey:
    welcome to mini's....good luck with your weight loss journey on weight watchers :)
    Xxx Lizzie xxX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.