Evening all!!!

ILovePopcorn!

Hi!!!

Im new to this but it looks fun! ive just started the weight watchers diet and i still cant get my head round the fact that i can eat whatever i like! (within reason).
Im determined to stick to it!! ive done slimming world before but never stuck to it,but this one seems too good to be true!!:) i am finding trouble setting an avatar!??
ive tried the tutorial but cant do it still!!!:confused:

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Look forward to seeing you over on the WW forum. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

PS You need to have made a certain number of posts before you can do your avatar - off the top of my head I think its 50 - so get posting :D

welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on WW, which I'm currently following. See you in the WW section of this forum.

Welcome to MM's, good luck on your WW diet, and yeah 50 posts will let you put an avatar up, so get posting :)

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome to the forum, all the best with ww, there is a ww forum on here as well, I am sure all the lovely people over there would help with any questions that ya have. All the best with your first week and looking forward to seeing your results, take care

Back