Eventful day

missy3

starving!
So, as i specified on here before not many people had commented on my weight loss so i went about sewing in my work uniform as it was still a size 20.. wen i got to work everyone was all 'wow' 'omg' .. so i thought i was brilliant lol..

then..

We got called to a meeting for notice of redundancy :(

So now.. i am poor, and can't justify paying £45 to the diet people.. im 11lbs off healthy weight, so as of monday i've decided to buy 2 weeks refeed products and carry on from there on slimming world. Hopefully a job turns up somewhere. I want to get to another 1 stone 9 off. :(

Oh I am sorry to hear that, I really do hope another Job turns up quickly.

However congrats on getting noticed, its amazing how clothes can make you look bigger than you are. I bet you look fab x

(((big hugs Missy)))

It is lovely that people have finally noticed (and you didn't have to resort to the sandwich board!! lol).. I hope you feel really proud x x

It is such a shame about the job hun... Have you been given a date? Will you get a pay off that will ease the financial pressure a little? I really hope something good turns up for you x x x

Thank god they noticed, i was going insane! :)

can any1 advise me as to whether the re-feed sounds like a good idea.. i'm toying with the idea (i know its best money wise) and i'm not good at decisions :(

Missy..sorry to hear about your job loss, hopefully somethink will turn up soon.
I understand about the money its very expensive and well i though about that today as well esp before christmas.

Good luck what ever you decide you have done so brill.

Lydiaxx

Thank god they noticed, i was going insane! :)

can any1 advise me as to whether the re-feed sounds like a good idea.. i'm toying with the idea (i know its best money wise) and i'm not good at decisions :(

I personally think that the refeed would be your best option hun.. You have done most of it and you can do the last little bit at a slower pace.. This diet is very expensive (especially coming up to Xmas) and with the news you have just received, by going on refeed it may take the pressure off you financially, emotionally and mentally....

Good luck with whatever you decide hun x x

So sorry to hear about your job and I hope that something crops up soon.

Glad that people have notice your weight loss, about time too! Perhaps your big clothes were just disguising it?!

Why not order a months worth of Exante? Works out at £24.99 a week and will get you through without so much financial hardship.......tastes better than LT too! X

Totally understand how you feel. I got made redundant this week too, from a job I've been in for 12 years :(

If you can afford Exante, I'd say go with that for now until you finish your weight loss. If not, then I guess re-feed is your only other option.

Good luck hun xx

Back