Everyones opinion wanted please!!

Shall I get the 'new haircut'?

• Total voters

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I want to get this haircut but don't know if it will suit me :? Current style attached (my hair is tied at the back in a pony and it is around shoulder length), and new style im considering is attached (I would have black and prob red streaks or no streaks at all).

Thank you all for replying,

- Sabrina

Attachments

• 17932_329212782951_502617951_4757389_3956820_n.jpg
    17932_329212782951_502617951_4757389_3956820_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 50
  • funky-haircuts.jpg
    funky-haircuts.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 57
Go for it! I love it! Get all the streaks! Get it, get it!

You'll look fabulous and feel so good.

If you do get it you MUST post pics and let us all see.

sure why not:)

It looks nice, I think it'd definitely suit you, very nice and interesting hair style!! :) xxx

I agree with everyone else, you have wonderful bone structure and something this drastic will look great on you x

i think you should do it! why not is my opinion!... and as the others said if you dont like it it will grow quick enough! im sure youll pull it off..pics please if you do go ahead! :) x

Thank you for your comments everyone, very very much appreciated :)

I had the hair cut, pics attached, but not sure about the colour. Anyone think I should leave as is or get some color? pls be honest if you like or not :)

I didn't like it after the cut but I kinda getting used to it now.

Thanks again all xxxx

p.s. picture quality not great and ive been playing around with hair loads before i took this pic (2nd pic hair is a mess!)

Attachments

• Photo00571.jpg
    Photo00571.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo00681.jpg
    Photo00681.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 42
i think they did a great job,, i think either have it dark brown or try and get some red-red into it :) looks great though you can really pull it off :) x

i think they did a great job,, i think either have it dark brown or try and get some red-red into it :) looks great though you can really pull it off :) x

thank you hunni, the hair dresser said I shud get blue (no way) just on the fringe? dunno how that would look

thats so weird..i was thinking blue but not on the fringe..
i think its because ive seen a few people on tv recently who have really dark hair and they have blue streaks through it and it looks great but i think it would look better if your hair was longer as blue is..well blue..lol..if that makes any sense...whereas red can be toned down and you cant really go too wrong with it :) x

thats so weird..i was thinking blue but not on the fringe..
i think its because ive seen a few people on tv recently who have really dark hair and they have blue streaks through it and it looks great but i think it would look better if your hair was longer as blue is..well blue..lol..if that makes any sense...whereas red can be toned down and you cant really go too wrong with it :) x

thats true...:)

I think the cut looks great. I wouldn't go for any colour as then it will tend to look a bit 'chavvy'. It looks a good cut and any good haircut needs maintenance, and colour on top of that would need extra too. Sophisticated and stylish is how it looks right now!

I think the cut looks great. I wouldn't go for any colour as then it will tend to look a bit 'chavvy'. It looks a good cut and any good haircut needs maintenance, and colour on top of that would need extra too. Sophisticated and stylish is how it looks right now!

Thanks for the advice hun, uve made my mind up - no color! I was just about to ring round today about some color and get it done today. It looked such a mess when I got up this morning, its going to take a lotta looking after I guess

This waas the sort of thing I was hoping to go for......

Last edited:
Back