Total Solution The road is paved with starsprinkles

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay, so I didn't really bond with the idea of keeping an Exante diary on here as the last thing anyone wants to hear from me is whinging - I try to keep it fun and light in the forums - but after a few days of debating it I'm giving in and giving it a go.

People are more than welcome to read and comment, please feel free, but I am going to speak frankly and openly about the way I feel and don't want any flame wars - let's each agree that our own opinions may vary to those of another.

With that out of the way, let's see what's on my mind...

The fact that a lot of people seem to be experiencing very low losses on ETS is startling to me. I assumed my losses would be comparable to the time when I was on LT but now I'm getting really concerned, especially because two weeks in I'm feeling no different - my clothes are no looser (that I can notice), I can't see any difference in my face etc.

I'm fully aware that it's pretty much impossible not to lose on such a low caloric intake each day, but I think I'm just starting to panic a little, especially considering I joined the 'let's not weigh ourselves for eight weeks' club. That is such a good idea, I really believe it is, but I think the long wait combined with my current resolution that I've not lost a single pound is really starting to take its toll.

I started Exante on the 9th January 2012 and now on day 13 I can honestly say that there has not been one blip on this ride. I did try the porridge for the first time last night and all day today I've felt like I somehow cheated last night because I actually chewed something. Weird, eh? I guess I'm just so 'in the zone' that any deviation from my normal Exante routine feels foreign.

I spent a long time this evening working out rough estimates of what weight I would be when and I got myself really down. It just seems like it's going to take such a long time. Moaning Myrtle strikes again?

Honestly though, I think my low mood these last few days is a combination of not having a clue if I've lost anything coupled with the fact that I've such a long way to go.

Basically, my life is going to suck for the next four weeks. I decided that I can't do eight weeks withouth weighing - it's actually driving me insane, but at the same time I'm now scared to weigh in case I've lost nothing. Once that first WI finally comes around I'll be able to start updating my ticker, crossing off my mini goals and finally seeing the advantages in back and white (or black and red if you have LED scales :))

I guess until then it's just going to be a really tough month ahead.

Back