Ewww

Naturally_Stush

Shakes have an intense smell and taste how do y'all make yours?

Hi. I make mine up to 500ml with water and shake very well. This may be too thin for you but I like that it goes further. I've not noticed any overpowering smell which shake was it you had? X

Hi

I also make mine with more water than the instructions state - prob about 350/400 ml - and then gulp them down straight from the shaker - but have not noticed a smell (maybe the shaker prevents this?) - but so far i love the shakes ............... - i know some people make them thinker with a blender and more like a mousse - not sure if that will make the smell differ .....:confused:

I use 300mls with all mine and love the taste of all the shakes. I have no sense of smell so don't know if that is an advantage lol

Can't say I've noticed any smell at all to be honest. I make mine up with about a pint of water, either in a shaker or using a blender (when I've left the shaker at work!) with ice and they are delic. Not so struck on the strawberry but that's cause of the little bits in it, I freak out with bits!

They shouldn't smell bad LOL if yours do maybe drop an email to rob

I make mine thick 250ml and drink slowly so I get that full feeling. Love chocolate, strawberry n banana best - nana does need making longer

Xx

Mine seem to work best when I use the S&S shaker, half filled with cold water and I add in a handful of ice cubes then shake shake shake!! I shake them up for a good couple of minutes before drinking but I have never noticed a smell. Sometimes if I don't use enough water there can be a bit of an after taste but I've got used to that now.

The milk caramel smells like gone off milk to me!!

Naturally_Stush said:
Shakes have an intense smell and taste how do y'all make yours?

I've only noticed the smell with the caramel,cookies and cream and vanilla,so I only have cafe latte and chocolate and I have them hot xx

Oh I know what smell you mean I noticed it really strongly with the vanilla and a little on the chocolate too but the banana & strawberry where fine.

I just noticed everyone has the chocolate warm so i'm going to try that when my order arrives :)

Back