Ex.Personal Trainer Needs to shed pounds!

queenb

hi all..as you read the title I am a personal Trainer or rather I was for the last 11 years....then I became ill and 2 years on...well have gained 4 Bleeping Stone...4 and a half to be exact:wave_cry:
How come I have a Sports Nutrition Degree & Fitness Prof taught 4 of their classes Pump Step Combat & Attack!
I cant even put what I practised & preeched to place....choosing Jeremy Kyle & Fern & Phil & loose women & Biccies & choccies then well couch potatoe for the rest of the day :confused:...its so hard...I can now truly feel like how my clients felt...today i have started a Healthy eating plan and tomorrow the dreaded *GYM*...ouch:eek:
from "a has been 41 year old" with 2 sons & grandson & lots of dogs (whom are all adorable & fit) oh other half is a PT too! He is less Adorable:8855:

Hi Queenb

It is so much harder when we try to do it for ourselves, isnt it. You just really have to be ready and do it for you and you know what to do, when you are really ready you wil be fine and it will fall off.

I am stuck in a rut right now lost loads then got really ill and am just coming out of it, I am waiting for that ready, set ,go feeling to jump back on the wagon.

I wish you all the best, see you on here soon sharing our great successes, good luck

Lisa x

Welcome queenb ... know where you are coming from. I lost 4st on CD in 4months ... became a CDC - then with the help of glandular fever and now ME have regained 2 and half of those lost 4stones. I sit here and talk to clients about making sensible choices - whilst eating bread, cake and biscuits myself ...... BUT I'm going to do something about it - and so are you .... you've not given up until you give up!!!

Welcome to Minis - we have lots of sections here - hope you enjoy looking around - and shout if you need any help!

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

thank you everyone for your welcomes..hopefully I shall become poundless soon like all of you...with much need of willpower! (what diet to go is a mystery just reading all the info now...x

Welcome to minimins - let us know what diet you choose (if any) or if you are just going to be sensible.

I am also a trainer and sometimes catch myself on saying "practise what you preach" - easy to say and tough to do

You'll do it though once you get your head in the right place.

Hey welcome to minis and good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Thanks everyone been gym(ing) it & cutting Down not Out the goodies...I just dont know what diet to follow...really counting cals is ok i can do that with my background i have a sports nutrition so its fairly easy But what do you think is easy for me to start slimming with...like should i try WW SW or something..i never really dieted before and i dont know what would be more sticking too for me like i mean keeping to getting support etc...i am on hear lots reading away but i feel i want to join something..any ideas would be great..i dont even know which bits to post in...sorry i am pretty dim! x Thanks for reading!

Back