EX

:D
My absolute limit will be 8 1/2 stone, if I lose any more than that I'll vanish. How tall are you nic ?? if you don't mind me asking.
Hi chick...8 1/2 stone sounds fab ...... i would love to get to 8 10...8 12...chemist says i can't go lower than 9 2 but i have a plan lol ... I am just 5'3" (just under but always round up ):D

I'm so glad my OH isn't the only penis brain. Will stop there as I don't want to get thrown off this site.lol
LMAO ...Does he know you write this about him heee heeee

Ewwwww wouldnt want to cross you lot lol xxx
LMAO ... you have been warned hunni ...... be nice to us or we will seek revenge hahaha

Update....

Well, he's finally decided to reply ...just general chit chat ...so i am going to leave t for a few days and then reply very genaral answers lol ......no going to hold my breath on this one

Well, he's finally decided to reply ...just general chit chat ...so i am going to leave t for a few days and then reply very genaral answers lol ......no going to hold my breath on this one

You deserve better kid ;)

If he has to think twice about it then it's his loss... :)

Leave it longer!

How do you think he would feel if he knew we had all discussed this :D:D:D

Nic you're gorgeous hun! I wouldn't bother with him! And if you really do want to reply then yeah...leave it longer...let him think about you for a bit like you did about him when he mailed you!

It doesn't do them any harm to get a taste of their own medicine every now and again :p xx

Cheers hun...he just mailed again asking to meet for coffee ooerrrr i will make him wait i like giving oiut tastes of ones medicine but he a bit gorg heheh

Haha i know i would be exactly the same actually! Well theres no harm in meeting for coffee eventually now is there...just make sure you string him along in emails a bit! Play a bit hard to get..if he suggests the first time and place then say you are busy, and then you give him a day your free..you get the upper hand right away lol xx

yup 2 emails in ooo 20 mins

Really want to loose a bit more wieght before meeting him again ...havent seen him for a year and a bit so want to look fab!!!! so plenty of emails first i think xx

Night hunni...will def keep you updated xx

In that case yep stick to emailing definately! Just don't go getting too attached again before you've even met up with him :)

For all you know he could have bit hit with an ugly stick in between being with you and getting back in touch, lol xx

lmao louise you are soo funny

Well it's true lol. Unfortunately most of my exs had a face made for radio, i would say it was their stunning personality that made up for it..but they were all lacking in that department too! Anyway hun my boyfriend is getting on my nerves so i'm off to bed to ignore his txt messages, lol. Speak to you tomorrow i'm sure!xx

Back