EX

lmao night hunni xx

Sorry cee cee nothing more to report yet..!!!!

Not yet hunni xxx i will be like ice hehehehe

good gal hehehe ;) the fella i had over for coffee has reappeared...im playin it soooo not bothered. men are such silly creatures xx

Men are very silly creatures .....wonder what goes on in there tiny head(the one on the end of their willies) such as small place fro a brain lmao

Personally speaking I prefer a challenge anyway :) Someone who's witty, intelligent & challenges me & keeps me on my toes will always get my interest :D

Isnt every woman a bloody challenge the 873 ive been with were;-p xx

except you ladies that is.................not had you lot yet???? xx lol

lol, we'll just have to hope nic's fella doesn't start lipotrim :D He might be in for a bit of a shock :eek:

Personally speaking I prefer a challenge anyway :) Someone who's witty, intelligent & challenges me & keeps me on my toes will always get my interest :D
So you're saying i am not challenging ..hehe .....and your wondering why hes an ex ...nah i am kidding but know what you mean

lol, we'll just have to hope nic's fella doesn't start lipotrim :D He might be in for a bit of a shock :eek:
lol hes not my fella yet!!! And i don't think he would ever try LT (and doesnt need to tbh) he really is very uninterested in food and just eats to survive...it was fab when we were together

Hiiii Nic honey...have you managed to resist the temptation to reply yet?xx

No reply...but i am going to tomorrow or he will think i am completely not interested xx

Yeah you've given him some time to think about it now, lol. Just make sure you don't sound too keen hun! Not yet anyway :) xx

ooooo check u Nic..he replied twice so quickly :cool: play him along...get him itching for u xx have fun with this hun and feel good x

Back