Exante FAQs

Before I start anything I like to find out as much information as I can. This thread has helped me brilliantly. I have now ordered my 4 week bumper pack.

I seem to recall info about meal replacement bar alternatives, but I've looked in what seemed like the obvious places and didn't find much. I've bought a couple of Exante bars and get on ok with them, but its handy to know you can pick something up from the supermarket in an emergency, or if you need to stretch your packs out for a few days until the next box arrives!

Anyway, I did see ref to the Biggest Loser, Tesco Ultra-slim, and Asda Measure Up bars in the "how does exante compare" thread, but this was from a wee while ago. Is this still the case, and are there any other substitutes people have discovered for those tricky moments?

Thanks - great thread!

Reminding myself of the basics on day one of TS - love this thread :)

I tried exante a while back and it was ok, but I preferred S&S has anyone else tried both? I noticed it seems much more popular and wondered what it was people seem to prefer? I have just bought some more S&S packs but could be persuaded

I tried S&S once but I was constantly hungry and didn't lose any weight after 2 weeks so I gave up.

Back