• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exante running out

:cry::cry:ive just noticed i only have 7 shakes left cant afford to get anymore for a few weeks as the bills pilling in what do i do ? dont want to screw this up lost just short of 2 stone so far got another 3 to go really need some advice usually order the bumper pk begining of every month and no idea why i didnt this month but now wage is gone :cry:could just scream
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
I've been using the measure up bars from Asda for a bit of variety, and I've found the chocolate ones are great. I'm guessing they do powders too for shakes, but I've not tried them. The bars are £2.48 for 3, so a little cheaper than Exante too. Hope you find something that works for you, keep at it!
thanks cybill was so fustrated yesterday i ate a burger in a bun :( got enought to last till friday then im up at asda for the bars and shakes till a wk on monday when i can get my order in why is their a min order and why ordering the shakes you like cost so much more :(