exante running out

:cry::cry:ive just noticed i only have 7 shakes left cant afford to get anymore for a few weeks as the bills pilling in what do i do ? dont want to screw this up lost just short of 2 stone so far got another 3 to go really need some advice usually order the bumper pk begining of every month and no idea why i didnt this month but now wage is gone :cry:could just scream

nosying around google tesco asda and superdrug do meal replacements anyone tried either one need something for at least 2 weeks

I've been using the measure up bars from Asda for a bit of variety, and I've found the chocolate ones are great. I'm guessing they do powders too for shakes, but I've not tried them. The bars are £2.48 for 3, so a little cheaper than Exante too. Hope you find something that works for you, keep at it!

thanks cybill was so fustrated yesterday i ate a burger in a bun :( got enought to last till friday then im up at asda for the bars and shakes till a wk on monday when i can get my order in why is their a min order and why ordering the shakes you like cost so much more :(

Back