Excercise Advice.....Help!!!!

Rebecd

Only on day 4 and having a little wobble..not cheated and determined not to but anyway.. I was wondering about excercise.. the Pharmacist told me I shouldn't do any as it builds muscle and i won't see any weight loss... I have been using my Wii for about 30 minutes a day to try and get fitter..but not since i started on Lipotrim...i'm really missing it but don't want to risk messing up!!! anyone help?????:wave_cry:

well i wasnt told that by my pharmacist, excercise is fine as long as you dont overdo it i do a 45 min fitness dvd 3 times a week and have lost 31lb in 5 weeks! dont know why they told you that x

the deal is not to overdo it, you can still do you're wii fit but stop if you feel at all light headed

If you feel like exercising then do, just try not to do too much too soon. By week 2 you'll feel more up to it.

Take care.

x

My Chemist said to take it slowly and build up to the exercise level that I feel comfortable with but he was encouraging exercise all the way - I think they advise you to either not do it or take it easy just 'cause you are taking in so few calories and may not have the energy -but if you are up to it and you don't overdo it then the extra water and the extra exercise should speed up the weight loss and will hopefully help keep the body in shape as the fat burns, burns, burns .................................... don't you just love ketosis!!!!!

It seems a bit strange that they'd say that. Not exercising because you're weak in the first few weeks I can understand, but telling you that you won't lose weight?? Cardio!! A little bit of something that gets your heart racing (;)) and you should be fine as long as you feel up to it :)

Back