Excited and scared

chunkychicken

Tonight is my last foundation meeting (although I still have a week of packs to go until my official 100 days is over).

Tonight we will be getting our before and after photos back.
I feel very strange about it and I can't put my finger on why.
I think it is because I was hoping to have lost more weight than I have in foundation and I am scared that I won't look as different as I hope. (which is mad I realise because I did ANOTHER wardrobe tidy last night and nearly everything I own is way too big for me now and awaiting the charity shop run to end all charity shop runs!)

I am excited because I made it this far and I am proud of that - I feel weird because I have the same again to go, both time and weight wise, and I am finding the thought of that quite daunting.

All in all I am a bit of an emotional bag of nerves today and I wasn't expecting it. Just thought I would get it down in writing in the hope it would make more sense to me - which it doesn't. Oh well, at least I may be burning more calories through general anxiety!!!

Have a great day guys
Laura

Hi Laura,
I'm sure you will see a huge difference in the photos. I accidentally saw some my daughter took when I had just started the other day and it looked like the weight had all come off my chins alone, not to mention the other bits!!!

I'm looking forward to my last meeting on Wednesday, despite my losses slowing down I feel more relaxed about it and not that bothered about how much comes off as long as it does come off. And it has too on this meagre amount of calories.

Can't wait til we are posting our before and totally finished afters on here!!

Claire

Thanks Paula and Claire.
I will see soon enough won't I? Meeting at 7.30 tonight (eeek). Good luck Claire on your last meeting - hope you are proud of your photo - not long for you now until you WILL be posting your proper "after" photos.
Paula - I am learning little by little to lift my head up and accept me as a person and not a number to be ashamed of - it is very hard for me but uplifting too. Thanks for your support.
Laura

Back