Excited. :D

Miss Bean

I lost 12lbs doing one week TFR.

I started doing Atkins fully on Tuesday and have now decided that logically this should be my weigh in day because that's when I went 100% after weaning off the shakes.

However I have kept track of my weight this week because I was dreading I might gain after living on dust.

I am so pleased to announce from last week I have lost 2lbs, which I think is decent considering the whole transition. :)

Here's to hoping it will be more by next Tuesday.

Hope everyone is feeling happy today, I woke up bright and full of beans. :)

Have a great day xxx

well done :D

Great news. Well done!

Nice!! great news. :)

Well done x

Hey Miss Bean - a fellow 'fugee from Exante! I'm going to do Atkins instead of add a meal week because I felt so lousy earlier in the week (and lost zero weight to boot!) I started yesterday and I feel tons better, but I am worried about undoing all the good work - so I'll be interested to see how you get on. Good luck with Atkins!

well done on having a loss....

im seeing at the moment lots of people flitting from one diet to another,

seriously read the book....stick to it and atkins is a way of life and will eventually pay off, yes there are days/weeks where you wont lose but these can be overcome

im 100% you feel more comfortable with yourself, eating and not feeling hungry and still seeing a loss.

keep it up hun xx

brilliant news, well done

Hey Miss Bean - a fellow 'fugee from Exante! I'm going to do Atkins instead of add a meal week because I felt so lousy earlier in the week (and lost zero weight to boot!) I started yesterday and I feel tons better, but I am worried about undoing all the good work - so I'll be interested to see how you get on. Good luck with Atkins!

Hi and welcome.

Well done, Im looking forward to hearing about tomorrows weigh in as I'm making the move from TFR to Atkins this weekend. x

Back