EXCITED MUCH :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wee Doll, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    so i was doing some PR for work in town last saturday and me and a girl i work with were dressed in our halloween costumes :) i was a clown and she was an inflatable pumpkin and we got asked to do a 30 second dance clip in the Swatch watch shop for a chance to win tickets to the MTV music awards which are being held in Belfast this Sunday and guess what .......................................................................................

WE WON :)

i never win anything lol im so excited there is so many famous artists going to be there

lady gaga
    Queen
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    LMFAO

thats all i can remember off the top of my head :)

anyway just thought id share my good news :)

xx

jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 3stonetosexy

3stonetosexy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world, green days.
    AMAZING!! You must be so excited!! Take lots of photos if you can and don't drink too much! lol.

I went to an MTV event in Dubai last month and I got hammered on Jager bombs, woke up the next day with an annoyed fiance, a bit of a hangover, hardly any memory of anything and some wonky photos lol. Was a brilliant night from what I'm told, but can't remember meeting LMFAO or any other artist - gutted!!

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
  5. stillscrapping

stillscrapping Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Diet
    Well done to you both! Hope you have a great time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.