Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EXCITED MUCH :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wee Doll, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    so i was doing some PR for work in town last saturday and me and a girl i work with were dressed in our halloween costumes :) i was a clown and she was an inflatable pumpkin and we got asked to do a 30 second dance clip in the Swatch watch shop for a chance to win tickets to the MTV music awards which are being held in Belfast this Sunday and guess what .......................................................................................

WE WON :)

i never win anything lol im so excited there is so many famous artists going to be there

lady gaga
    Queen
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    LMFAO

thats all i can remember off the top of my head :)

anyway just thought id share my good news :)

xx

jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 3stonetosexy

3stonetosexy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world, green days.
    AMAZING!! You must be so excited!! Take lots of photos if you can and don't drink too much! lol.

I went to an MTV event in Dubai last month and I got hammered on Jager bombs, woke up the next day with an annoyed fiance, a bit of a hangover, hardly any memory of anything and some wonky photos lol. Was a brilliant night from what I'm told, but can't remember meeting LMFAO or any other artist - gutted!!

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
  5. stillscrapping

stillscrapping Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Diet
    Well done to you both! Hope you have a great time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.