Exercise and Diet???

cheri

hi, i wonder if anyone can help as im at the end of my tether. im getting married in july next year and i really need some help. i desperately need to lose a stone but have been on a diet my whole life and the more i try, the more i seem to actually put on! ive done every diet you can imagine, lost a bit, then put it back on and more! anyhow, ive now joined a gym and doing my specific programme 3 times a week. but i need to know what it is im meant to be eating? im just eating what i normally eat but i can feel my clothes getting tighter if anything!! anyone got any ideas?:(

three meals a day i try to avoid bread and snacks unless its fruit or yogurt i do excersise but havent been to the gym for two weeks but am still loosing it, to be honest the gym doesnt make much of a difference it should help with toning up though.

Maybe a bit of high intensity cardio - when I started losing weight (with Weight Watchers) I added an exercise class every few weeks and it really did the trick - I started WW the last Monday in October last year and got to goal June this year - losing 70 lbs.

I have now added the gym for weight training - I lack the discipline to work at the intensity required in the gym to make it effective, I get bored and take a book in which doesn't do any good - in Step, Legs, bums and tums etc you work a lot harder and are too busy sweating to get bored...

Back