Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercise and Diet???

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by cheri, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cheri

cheri New Member

hi, i wonder if anyone can help as im at the end of my tether. im getting married in july next year and i really need some help. i desperately need to lose a stone but have been on a diet my whole life and the more i try, the more i seem to actually put on! ive done every diet you can imagine, lost a bit, then put it back on and more! anyhow, ive now joined a gym and doing my specific programme 3 times a week. but i need to know what it is im meant to be eating? im just eating what i normally eat but i can feel my clothes getting tighter if anything!! anyone got any ideas?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi, I posted in your other thread

4. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

three meals a day i try to avoid bread and snacks unless its fruit or yogurt i do excersise but havent been to the gym for two weeks but am still loosing it, to be honest the gym doesnt make much of a difference it should help with toning up though.

5. purplegirl

purplegirl Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Maybe a bit of high intensity cardio - when I started losing weight (with Weight Watchers) I added an exercise class every few weeks and it really did the trick - I started WW the last Monday in October last year and got to goal June this year - losing 70 lbs.

I have now added the gym for weight training - I lack the discipline to work at the intensity required in the gym to make it effective, I get bored and take a book in which doesn't do any good - in Step, Legs, bums and tums etc you work a lot harder and are too busy sweating to get bored...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.