Exercise and Diet???

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by cheri, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cheri

cheri New Member

hi, i wonder if anyone can help as im at the end of my tether. im getting married in july next year and i really need some help. i desperately need to lose a stone but have been on a diet my whole life and the more i try, the more i seem to actually put on! ive done every diet you can imagine, lost a bit, then put it back on and more! anyhow, ive now joined a gym and doing my specific programme 3 times a week. but i need to know what it is im meant to be eating? im just eating what i normally eat but i can feel my clothes getting tighter if anything!! anyone got any ideas?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi, I posted in your other thread

4. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

three meals a day i try to avoid bread and snacks unless its fruit or yogurt i do excersise but havent been to the gym for two weeks but am still loosing it, to be honest the gym doesnt make much of a difference it should help with toning up though.

5. purplegirl

purplegirl Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Maybe a bit of high intensity cardio - when I started losing weight (with Weight Watchers) I added an exercise class every few weeks and it really did the trick - I started WW the last Monday in October last year and got to goal June this year - losing 70 lbs.

I have now added the gym for weight training - I lack the discipline to work at the intensity required in the gym to make it effective, I get bored and take a book in which doesn't do any good - in Step, Legs, bums and tums etc you work a lot harder and are too busy sweating to get bored...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.