exercise for loose skin

v12345

Silver Member
what is the best toning exercise to do to prevent excess skin.
ive got very very bad bat wings under both my arms and its so embarassing :eek:
please help.
:)

I read a good tip from Fizzstar to increase the time you are shaking your shakes and give them a mini workout.

I'm using a rowing machine at the gym and also some weights. Further, I go to body balance classes 6 times a week and we do push ups so that helps too

I have Been swimming thi week to tine and have just had a toning plate! Anything to help tone my ass an arms

get baked bean tins, 1 in each hand and lift forward and sidewards and upwards, use food for good lol

curvygirlyclaire said:
get baked bean tins, 1 in each hand and lift forward and sidewards and upwards, use food for good lol

That's a fab advise, never thought of that.
Cheers Hun
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saw those arm toning shaking things in Tesco a while ago. they are supposed to be very good. Also swimming is very good my arms are the only bit of me that isnt that big

Saw those arm toning shaking things in Tesco a while ago. they are supposed to be very good.

What are these? I would love some.

try tricep extensions.. very simple and very easy, i started doing them as part of my wii fit regimen and it makes a huge difference.. really tones up the upper arms

i am really worried about my tummy apron, it will be so ugly by the time av lostt enough weight, even my husbancd says its always gonna be there, i guess its one of the reasons i dont ever want to be stick thin because i will have my boobs and tummy apron flapping around. its worries me but i guess i will have to take each day as it comes and see. i honestly would have a tummy tuck but cant do that until i have a kid at least

I had a really big apron, I call it my baby bag lol, but I have noticed its gone down alot!! It used to hang down a bit and have skin on skin contact which we all know can be sore sometimes, but now I dont have any skin contact at all, I still have a bit of a belly but then again I still have 5-6 stone to lose!! I have even ventured out of the house without wearing a pair of bridget jones suck your tummy in knickers over the top of nice knickers lol, that would have been unheard of 3 stone ago :p I read in a magazine of a woman who was over weight and lost it, but was left with an apron, she took up hula hooping and it all went over a few months! maybe give that a try! xx

ooh ooh claire, i wont be hola hooping until an about 13 stones!! not yet!!! or my apron and flat boobies will be a funny sight.there are 2 reasons why we get stared at. if u look good or bad, id rather have the former. lol

Am putting a hula hoop on next week's shopping list!!!!!

Back