Extra Easy Exercise help!!!

Has anyone done exercise that really helped them with their weight loss??

Whenever I seem to go to the gym I don't loose any weight

I just wondered if there was something I was doing wrong....help

It definitely helps as you burn more calories and if you weight train you build a little muscle too which is good as muscles burns more calories than fat

But there can be a period of adjustment where your muscles retain fluid to repair micro tears and sometimes that shows as a gain. The answer to fluid retention is to drink more water and it should soon level out again :)

I do four days cardio and either one or two days weight training depending if I want one or two days off per week. My cardio involves a routine in the gym or a run. But when I run i tend to slight gain but the week after it usually comes back off.
My weight training tends to be body pump classes. Has helped tone up a lot!

Hi vickster

I'm the same.... I find when I exercise the weightloss is really slow as in a pound a week... Then the week I didn't exercise and ate double what I normally would I lost 3 and a half... You would think it would be the other way round

I don't find that exercises slows my losses - the opposite in fact. I exercise 5 times a week and have done since I started SW in January. I started off doing exercise DVDs in my living room but now run regularly and go to the gym. I do find that if I'm doing lots of exercise I need to be careful to eat enough and drink lots of water. But I generally lose between 1 and 3 lbs a week still and I'm more than happy with that.

Back