EXERCISE ON LT

lilly05

hy is any one following lt and doing exercise at the same time or not doing exercise and still getting big loses?

i am thinking of starting exercise again soon! i have the hannah waterman vid which is good but i twisted my ankle on it a few weeks back and not done anything since! i would advise if you are not a regular exerciser anyway that you ask advice from your G.P before starting!

I haven't done any exercise at all barring working 3 days. I think I would't be able to do any more as I'm too dizzy on fast moving and too tired. But you're probably much younger than me. lol : )

Hiya,
I feel ashamed to admit I've not done any exercise since starting LT, but still seem to be getting good consistent losses each week. I really need to start doing some though, my tummy is like a jelly now lol!

Hi, I am buying a vibro plate trainer in May (have to order it) so can get the exercise without getting sweaty, as moving too quick i get a little light headed this seems the best alternative and 10 mins on it is the same as an hours work out in the gym so must be good.
Fingers crossed it works eh.
x

iv dun very little. walks and a bit of yoga

I've gone exercise mad... Last time it was all I could do to get up n the morning... But this time, I'm on the treadmill- all being walking not running... The crosstrainer and I'm swimming- all be that it's really a doggy paddle... I did try the wii but my balance is very dicky since I've been on this and keep fallng off.. And I walk to and from work 4 miles a day... It's really odd I just don't know what's got into me..... But my weight loss is less than when I did it before... I guess the less you have to loose the slower it is, but not too sure on that..

I tried going to the gym but I dont seem to have the energy, I got dizzy after ten mins, then tried walking and same thing but that was at the start of my LT journey. I got a vibro plate 2 weeks ago, they say it takes 2 weeks to see results but I couldnt use it last week because it was TOTM and you cant use it then.

But last week was my second highest weigh in over the seven weeks and that was the only thing I changed, even if it was only for a week.

hoping to start more exercise now though.

Ive started lipotrim today and wanted to know about doing exercise aswell, i go the gym about 3 times a week, and i love swimming, would it be better to just maybe swim rather than the gym and swimming? ive also got a cross trainer that i use at home and a wii fit.

It is recommended that you don't exercise during the first week or so, after that it is generally recommended that you do light exercise - swimming and the likes. However as your body is already used to going to the gym regularly, I should think that as long as you don't over the do the exercise you should be fine to continue - just make sure you drink a glass of water before you go to the gym.

LT state that there is no significant weight loss difference between those who exercise and those who don't!

:whacky068:Remember, exercise is not just about weight loss, it is essentaial for a healthy heart and lungs, it relives stress, it gives you core stability which is essential for a healthy back, it builds muscle and the higher % of muscle we have in our bodies the more calories we burn on a day to day basis and at rest, it is good for our skin as increased blood flow helps to tighten the skin and gives you a glow, it gives you more energy in the long run, it helps you get a good nights rest,and it lifts your mood!!!!

I'm on my first week, started monday and I am going to aqua aerobics wednesday, only bit of exercise i think i will be doing, unless i go for a walk on sunday while everyone is having sunday lunch :( been told not to do much so i am not. next week however i plan on going to swimming twice, maybe to the gym and aqua aerobics. want to swim but as i was used to doing a mile last year and it didn't do much to my weight, been told to start with 20/30 laps and build it up until i am doing 2 miles a week to loose that way

Starting back on Friday after a overdue amount of time

Word of warning to those doing exercise on Lipotrim. DONT do too much. On Monday I went swimming for half an hour then spent half an hour in the gym, had a shake and went for day one of the couch to 5k run. Then went to thump circuit. Lasted 40 minutes then I collapsed.

Not enough sugar.

I took yesterday off exercise to recover and when I went to do my ten minute exercise today I went dizzy and fell. Rang the doctor and the pharmacy and they demanded I had a light meal (no more than 250 calories) to get my sugars up and to have one shake. I do feel better after it but I'm sure it has knocked me out of ketosis :( need to go buy ketosis strips from the chemist later. Only allowed to do one form of exercise later and that is my couch to 5k day 3 (lucky your supposed to rest for a day between them anyway). I feel better sugar and less dizzy but I do feel sick at the food I've eaten (spaghetti hoops and a slice of whole grain toast)

Word of warning to those doing exercise on Lipotrim. DONT do too much. On Monday I went swimming for half an hour then spent half an hour in the gym, had a shake and went for day one of the couch to 5k run. Then went to thump circuit. Lasted 40 minutes then I collapsed. Not enough sugar. I took yesterday off exercise to recover and when I went to do my ten minute exercise today I went dizzy and fell. Rang the doctor and the pharmacy and they demanded I had a light meal (no more than 250 calories) to get my sugars up and to have one shake. I do feel better after it but I'm sure it has knocked me out of ketosis :( need to go buy ketosis strips from the chemist later. Only allowed to do one form of exercise later and that is my couch to 5k day 3 (lucky your supposed to rest for a day between them anyway). I feel better sugar and less dizzy but I do feel sick at the food I've eaten (spaghetti hoops and a slice of whole grain toast)
Well that is an aweful lot of exercise... Don't go too crazy. Go for a little walk or the swim would have been fine.
I emailed the lipotrim doctor and asked about exercise he said its nonsense when people say your not going to loose by exercising....it's good for you. But do not over do it. He did say it wouldn't affect weight loss if you did or didn't exercise.

I know that now. I paid for it, it was horrible i felt crap the next day after the meal too but i think it was because i ate after not eating all the time. now I'm going to stick religiously to my shakes and water and make sure i do small bouts of exercise and slowly build.

Back