Exercise - should you on SS?

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hi everyone,
I'm new to MiniMins today but sadly no stranger to the CD! I'm starting back on SS today - I hope for the last time. I also want to get back to exercising but am worried that this will effect weight loss on SS plan. Can anyone advise? I would like to incorporate some gently walking and cycling into my week. Can I or should I wait until I have been on the plan a while?

Vicky x

P.S Trying to get better signature but limited to 50 words until I post some more.

Hi
You can do some gentle excerise to start with i.e walking, swimming etc....nothing too strenuous because of the few calories you are taking in....Cycling is ok, but start off gently...no racing!! LOL

welcome Vicky, If you have done CD before you will know how difficult this first week is. Just persevere hun and you will get through it.

As for exercise, I think it is recommended that you dont do anything too strenuous whilst SSing. Just walking or swimming or gentle cycling will be fine. Just drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated

SO how much did you lose on CD last time? and did you manage to keep it off?

yea same as above really when i done it before i found walking,getting the stairs at work(instead of lift) and swimming helped, and maybe when ya get onto eating plan start back on yout bike riding.

its my first day back to so good luck

Thanks guys!
I lost 2 stone before - that was 2 years ago. I was very nearly at target. I put it all back on plus another 2!! I keep telling myself that as I have more to lose it should come off quicker at first, I hope so anyway! You both have amazing weightlosses! I feel totally motivated by them.

Vicky xx

I jive for 6 hours a week - I tech beginners Ceroc Jive and I love it...yes it is strenuous, but such a laugh. Because I have always done this, I do not have to give it up and do something less active!! Lol.
I do a lot of walking during the day too, so perhaps you could try walking to the shops instead of jumping in the car - if they are close to you!

Thanks Mrs V. I work in Bath so I went out at lunch and stomped my way around all the shops :0) I promised myself a new top when I reach my 1st target. I can't fit into the majority of my clothes so this is a great incentive for me to keep going. I'm soooo bored of wearing the same old stuff!

Back