exercise

Shazzbot

hi all, does anyone know why you're not supposed to exercise.on week one. might it impact your weight loss or is it just do you don't collapse with exhaustion?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I didn't do exercise the first week or that much the second week but into it now. when i did try before i got tired very quickly and got a bit lightheaded but i mean you try it and see how it goes!

Im on day 7 and tried to do Zumba today but after 10mins I got really light headed and felt weak..everyone's different I've read on here some people are at the gym by day4..but if u can do it go 4 it :)

First time I did lipotrim I couldn't exercise in the first two weeks.I think it was bcos I thought I'd get too tired.I then didn't do any extra exercise bcos I felt too scared to (I do a lot of exercise without thinking about it as I walk to work and back and take my dog out for a minimum of an hour per day) I did this and nothin else first time round.
Second time round - I'm on day 4 now - I went for a run yesterday for half an hour&today iv been on my exercise bike for an half an hour. I Feel fine just extra thirsty! So it must differ with each person and how active u are before LT.
I can't see how exercise would b a bad thing as it takes your mind off food&makes u feel good so if u do feel up to it then do it however if u can't then try it after the 1st two weeks when u will definitely b in ketosis & ul have loads of energy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back