Extra Easy Exercise

sez-84

Hi all,
Im currently following the EE an and i excercise 4-5 hours a week sometimes more, my main exercise is spinning and RPM but i dont seem to be losing as much as i thought.
I experimented an didnt not exercise for a whole week an lost 3 pounds but then when i went back to my routine i only lost a pound and some weeks i stay the same, i dont understand because i have been really good with the EE plan and following it and im reluctant to give up the exercise where i really enjoy it.
Any help and advise would really be appreciated :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How long have you been doing it hun? I had the exact same thing and I know just how disheartening it is but the exercise will be doing you the world of good, promise! I'm hooked on spinning too (what's RPM?) and do 3/4 classes a week. Considering how much I changed my diet and how I upped my exercise I felt the exact same (see my diary for moans!) and like you when I stopped for a week I had a big loss. BUT don't give up. The exercise will be reshaping your body. I started taking measurements and wish I had done it before. Take the last 2 months - I hovered around the same weight and hated it but by looking at my measurements I can see I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 off each thigh in that same time period. And that's what people see, not the numbers on the scales.

Stick at it hun x

Thats really reasuring thank you so much for that, i didnt even think about taking measurments due to fixed on what the scales say each week. Ive been doing the slimming world for about a month to six weeks an managed to lose half a stone which to me is a bit pants lol although it is a loss.
Ive been doing the spinning for nearly a year bit and it was half hour each session but since moving to a different gym the classes are an hour long (which i love) an there are more of them which is where the RPM comes into play, this is the same as spinning but it works a little bit more on timing and resistance which is fab and also lasts an hour long, so i do alot of cardio, mu plan is to lose the weight an then tone up which i think is the aensible approach lol.
Thanks again for your reply and i shall take your advice on board an keep with it.

:D x

You may find your body has got used to the spinning classes and needs something different kind of to wake it up a bit! I've exercised throughout my weight loss, but I did different things for the first 6 months - the gym, running, body attack classes, swimming and the weight fell off steadily. I know now I've settled on the running it can be really frustrating that you work hard but the scales don't show, but please keep going. The inches will come off instead and at some point your body will just start to lose again

Yeah i was thinking the same about my body being use to the type of exercise so i may look into the variety of classes, thank you :)

Fab!! I speak to an instructor today an see what they suggest :)
Thanks everyone x

Back