Exercise:

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whose doing exercise whilst on CD?

If so, what and for how long each day? :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    hey, im doing exercise on cd. im going to yoga once a week for an hour, and the gym once a week for an hour and feel great! i think its good to introduce some exercise not for burning calories but just to stay toned. good luck! xx

4. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do you think the loss will be greater each week if doing exercise compared to not doing exercise?

5. jackietrew

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    i think it will be about the same to be honest, you don't really want to do calorie burning exercise as you will have no energy seeing as the diet is so low calories anyway! use exercise more for toning, im on day 5 and have lost 12 pounds, so i dunno could be because im exercising xx

6. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

I was told that walking & light weights are fine.

7. jackietrew

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    silver you look great! how much have you lost and how long did it take? were you ss'ing? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.