exercise?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
do many people exercise on this diet? I have the lowest energy levels ever, just about coping with my 4 months old!! cudnt possibly find it in me.....do people who exercise see a significant difference in losses if they dont exercise one week? thanks xx:)

I am finding I get tired quicker and the treadmill killlllled so am jus doing moderate walks.

me too...just nice walks...to and from school!...lol

I have intended to get into the swing of things..but i havent bothered yet, but wen i get near goal i wanna start jogging, i can bearly walk fast at the minute..so will be a big accomplishment. I cant run jst yet cos i dont wanna jiggle lol

i'll have to wait a while before starting 'proper' exercise... just general walking around will have to do for now... i'm just too heavy to be strenuous about anything lol

I would be careful about exercise on LT with a four month old. You just won't have the same energy level as someone who hasn't had a baby recently.
Just looking after your little one and physically recovering from the birth and the hormonal upheaval, is enough to cope with for now.
You know what? The time goes by so quickly when they're that size, just relax and enjoy your lovely baby.
All the daily things you do will be enough and if you DO feel energetic one day, get the buggy out and go for a brisk walk and feed the ducks. Take good care of yourself. xxx

i exercise everyday, an go swimming and aqua aerobics once a week, i just drink loads of water, its strange i hated exercise, but now it takes my mind of eating an i get a buzz off it, but im looking at it like i need to exercise or when i come off lipotrim i might fall back into bad ways. ive been tring to walk every day as well, i had a baby beginning of year, so id becareful with exercise for a few more months as you dont want to do to much x:p

Back